Sign in to follow this  

how can i change the speed of animals and the large cart? on my offline server?

You'll need a server side mod, I would loook at BDew's "Movement Tweaks" mod here:

Movement Tweaks

• Allows server admins to tweak many things related to movement of players, mounts  and vehicles
    • Speeds
    • Weight limits for players
    • Min/Max heights, depths and slopes
    • Wind impact for boats
    • Loading ranges
    • Required skills
  • Global speed modifier for creatures moving on their own (not as mounts or hitched)
  • Global boat speed multiplier (that allows going over the normal speed cap for boats) and optional bonus for sea god (e.g. Vynora) followers
  • Fix for delay in speed traits starting to work when mounting up (optional, can be disabled in config)
  • Configurable Multiplier to horse, hell horse, unicorn strength stat for purposes of speed calculation and carried weight
  • Configurable multiplier to speed trait effect on speed calculation and carried weight
  • Extremely configurable - default settings match vanilla but everything is changeable from the config
  • Example config (from my own server) here: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/movemod/blob/master/altconfig/movemod.properties 

Download and source code: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/movemod/releases

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

You have a couple different threads all on this same topic I just noticed, and in one asked how to install, I am not great on this issue but at the end of BDew's thread is this:

Installation (for all mods above)

So I would start with the thread on the Ago server mod loader (NOTE: SERVER not the CLIENT mod loader) which should include a walk through in that post.

Thanks a lot guys, I was able to install, now I'm looking for a mod that gives me rewards for killing and burying mobs, and a "/ money" command where I can see my balance without going to the token

One of the bank balance mods:

https://github.com/Solmark/Balance-Mod

(This one uses /balance, I think Sklotopolis uses a custom one using /money, but I thiink result is the same)

I think this is the most used Bounty mod:

There may be alternative ones people can suggest.  I would check here for others:

Some of the larger servers might write their own custom versions but don't necessarily make those available to the  public; it is meant to be an attraction to their own server.

unzip the file, there must be a [modname] Folder with a jar file in it and a *.properties file

upload both (the Folder and the properties file) into your mods Folder at the server

The command should work after a Server restart

3 minutes ago, Eject said:

descompacte o arquivo, deve haver uma pasta [modname] com um arquivo jar e um arquivo * .properties

upload de ambos (a pasta e o arquivo de propriedades) em sua pasta mods no servidor

O comando deve funcionar após uma reinicialização do servidor

strange that this mod file does not come with the folder, only the file code

I dont know this mod it seems the mod is not compiled or anythink.

Try the servertweaks mod, here also Players can check the bank balance with rightclickcing on the Hand or Ground

Edited by Eject