Sign in to follow this  
Sila

Wurm on ads.google.com

3 minutes ago, madnezz said:

It's not about good or bad people, its about ROI.

blah blah blah

i also wonder to not show ads on Madagascar... there is 21,842,167 ppl?

Edited by Sila

1 minute ago, Votip said:

blah blah blah

If you can't comprehend the conversation maybe you should refrain from commenting, just a suggestion.

3 minutes ago, madnezz said:

If you can't comprehend the conversation maybe you should refrain from commenting, just a suggestion.

so if you want to discuss, okay. i told that i know few chinese players, they are not working 14 hours per day, and can also be a nice target

elo

Edited by Votip

11 minutes ago, Sila said:

i belive there is no money in irak, pakistan india for wurm.... i also belive that average chianese player works 14hour a day and dont have time to play wurm.   i think they are also not very good in english since wurm dont use other language translates.  

Don't know how it looks currently, but when I played a World of Warcraft, there were plenty of Chinese. Altough truth is that most were just gold farmers. That was in times of the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions.

48 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

are you high?

For the last five years I’ve been taking population snapshots every 15 minutes for Wurm Online (and when it was added, Wurm Unlimited). I track more than what is shown on Niarja; I might know what I’m talking about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chakron said:

For the last five years I’ve been taking population snapshots every 15 minutes for Wurm Online (and when it was added, Wurm Unlimited). I track more than what is shown on Niarja; I might know what I’m talking about.

Oh really?  Are you using pinhole camera to take those snapshots because what you are representing is patently false.

4 minutes ago, Chakron said:

Don't forget the massive army of new players are 2s alts

*edit* i am glad that someone is doing actual marketing since devs ain't doing it.

Edited by Themystrix

well that numbers dont lie

http://wurmonline.com/status-new/

i m here every day difrent times of day... for weekends nights we got here 600+ppl online ... but that is max.

and i do make last 2 years aprox 16 premium alts.

2s storage is way better then magical chest for 50s...  alts can hold even tall banners...  

Edited by Sila

I think there is some confusion. I said Wurm, not Wurm Online. WO is down. Wurm is up.

I have no problem with Sila purchasing Google Ads, in fact, I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Keep it up!

Wurm unlimited doesn't count because it doesn't affect the in-game economy and play of Wurm Online.  I would argue that WU has drawn away more players from WO than lead to it, further diminishing the revenue (and possible ad or staff budget).  In my opinion WO needs between 7500-10000 premium accounts to meet expectations and unlock its true potential.  The new tutorial is a step in the right direction but more should be done to attract and retain.

Edited by madnezz

(retracted)

Edited by Arishok
comment withdrawn

1 hour ago, madnezz said:

She isn't banning players, she is blocking countries from seeing her in google searches to optimize the ROI of her ad campaign.  If someone else can find a profitable way to run ads in the countries she prefers not to, giddyup.

It's a he actually.

6 minutes ago, Cecci said:

It's a he actually.

Cecci is also he. We sould be more careful with that in future.

1 hour ago, Chakron said:

For the last five years I’ve been taking population snapshots every 15 minutes for Wurm Online (and when it was added, Wurm Unlimited). I track more than what is shown on Niarja

Would you be willing to share this data with me?  It'll come in handy for a data science project I am cooking up (Defining social player critical mass).

3 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

I was thinking more in terms of the raw data XD

lol i just posted

i am not this data collector sorry

6 hours ago, Sila said:

Cecci is also he. We sould be more careful with that in future.

This is a lie.

You posted pics of yourself in forum.

So did I.

My avatar is  me.

Edited by Cecci

I'm not against the idea at all but you honestly think 800 out of 1000 will download the game?

nah sound too good...  even if 100 out of 1000 try game... we still need him premium so 1-2 premium player out of 1000 :S