Sign in to follow this  
Goldfinch

Improvements for Tackle Box/Fishing items

I must say, as much as i love the new fishing updates, with the baits and floats and lovely new tackle box, I am quite disappointed in the rate of decay for items placed in the tackle box. Even keeping my tackle box in my inventory constantly, things inside such as bait and fishing lines etc are taking quick damage. Also, most of the baits and some of the floats can not even be stored in bulk storage containers, so there is no way to stock up these items. This forces players to go make new lines, find new bait / floats almost for every time they decide to go fishing. Yes this is realistic, but yes its also a big pain :P

I would love to see the tackle box be fixed to greatly reduce decay on these items, and/or all baits and floats be storable in bulk or food storage bin as appropriate for their type.

• Like 5

The only thing I have noticed decaying really fast in a tackle box is the fish related baits, which I think is ok.

I've got stuff in my tackle box sitting at 4-5 dmg average when it's been sitting on my floor for almost 2 weeks (minus some of the lower quality lines that I think were actually used for fishing)

unknown.png

As you can see though, the fish are all gone from decay. Quality and/or material may help, though. I'm using an 82QL Addy one.

hmm. wogic. cant hurt to try placing mine on the ground then. But yes yours is much higher ql than mine

yeah like anything that reduces decay, being in your inventory will speed up any food related decay. Picnic baskets have the same thing 

• Like 1