Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

flowers seeds and all things floral

I am back, asking again with all due honor and respect to the almighty devs, the shiny sparkly powerful devs.

Please, at least.. at the very least, can we get seeds from flowers, it cannot be that difficult, we get seeds from pumpkins, we get seeds from lettuce, we get seeds from carrots, we get seeds from strawberries, …. I was going to keep going, but I was boring myself.  SEEDS FROM FLOWERS, PLEASE. 

Now to the other things I like to whine about. A complete over haul of the whole flower world. The bushes, such as the rose "bush", aka, stick with red dots, and oleander "bush", aka, multiple pink cones sitting on their pointy end, they could be better, they could actually look like bushes?

A rose trellis with lots of things that look like roses. 

Flower garden tiles, flower tiles with more flowers, oh, and as another player suggest, we have flower garden tiles where trees can't grow, that could give us the opportunity to make open fields where we don't have to go out and cut down trees every five minutes.

A nice addition would be a sunflower tile, we could make a field of sunflowers!!!!!! 

Or a tile that is full of multi color wild flowers, again .. no tree growth, think how lovely that would be, a whole field of wild flowers instead of a world covered in stinking lemon trees!!!! 

Flower window boxes, flower borders that are not in ugly boxes, and that have more flowers than dirt. Flower mounds on walls.

Just go nuts!!!!!!!! This is a request from a long time, non pvp, won't fight player, I need things to make. Flower gardening skills would be worth working on.

PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FEEL IGNORED

Thank you for your time. 

btw, giving dogs color and more hair might not be so bad either. Thanks again

• Like 4

Just got this mental picture of happy trolls sniffing the lovely sunflowers, .. really .. we need that. 

• Like 1

I don't mind hunting down flowers in the wild, but YES, new flower models, better shrubs, and please enchanted flower tiles that stay?

• Like 1

hunting down flowers is fine, but the white dotted flowers are close to non existent, you can find them now and then, but to get a lot to make boxes or planters, its just ridiculous. 

that is one of the reasons I want seeds, but there is so much more that could be done to make wurm a much lovelier world :)

• Like 1

Just wondering, has anyone who can do anything about this suggestion, ever read this suggestion?     again, just wondering

+1

More applications for flowers, whatever they might be, would be great. Any kind of additional variety for outside decoration!

• Like 1