Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

[No Bug] CCFP and sb

Since the update on the 21st/23rd I felt like I was burning sb much faster even though I maintain 100% ccfp religiously. Over the last couple of days I did some actual time checks. I got +4m and +18m maintaining 100% ccfp during 1h of sb usage. Since I was on release and not subject to xanalags time vagaries I thought I'd post this up here. If anything I would expect a stable amount of + x minute sb to be preserved by ccfp, but it's appearing to vary immensely. My sb usage has gone up dramatically since those updates while grinding the same amount of time which is what lead me to thinking there might be something going on. Hope this sheds some light on a sneaky bug :)

Just watched my SB for about 15 minutes, not a single jump back up. Isn't working at all afaik

Tests on live show that the ccfp is working properly.

Remember, there has been server optimization lately, so server time and real time are more closely matched so you won't see jumping of the sb bar.  However, if you do this test, you will see the difference:

On live - Independence:

One character had no ccfp at all.

One character had full ccfp.

Full ccfp:

Start:  9hrs  59min  38sec
End:    9hrs  52min  41sec
Total:  6min 57sec

[10:20:03] You start using your sleep bonus.
[10:20:03] Your sleep bonus will auto-freeze after 10 minutes of inactivity.
[10:25:02] You have been inactive and your sleep bonus will auto-freeze in 5 minutes.
[10:29:02] You have been inactive and your sleep bonus will auto-freeze in 1 minute.
[10:30:03] Auto-freezing sleep bonus after 10 minutes of inactivity.
[10:30:03] You refrain from using your sleep bonus, but may turn it back on immediately.

No ccfp:

Start:  9hrs  59min  39sec
End:    9hrs  49min  38sec
Total:  10min 01sec

[10:19:59] You start using your sleep bonus.
[10:19:59] Your sleep bonus will auto-freeze after 10 minutes of inactivity.
[10:24:59] You have been inactive and your sleep bonus will auto-freeze in 5 minutes.
[10:28:59] You have been inactive and your sleep bonus will auto-freeze in 1 minute.
[10:30:00] Auto-freezing sleep bonus after 10 minutes of inactivity.
[10:30:00] You refrain from using your sleep bonus, but may turn it back on immediately.

They both started their sb and did nothing so that it would auto turn off after 10 minutes.  the full ccfp character did not use up the full 10 minutes of sleep bonus.

• Like 2