Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

My farewell to VEN and thanks to the community

Hello everyone, so last night i made the decision to step down from being a member of the wonderful Wurm streaming team known as Valrei Entertainment Network. The reason for this is a very personal issue which most of you probably didn't know about. I suffer from an incurable liver disease (Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease)  that has been gradually affecting my ability to play wurm and stream and given a recent rough patch, i decided i wouldn't be able to mantain the high standard of quality the other members have put forward, nor the amount of time required to give new comers and regulars a proper look into the game and upcoming changes.

So i'm taking this opportunity to thank everyone here who has stopped by my streams, chatted, followed, subscribed and taken part in giveaways and events, it's been a fun year working with the dev's and fellow VEN members to push wurm out there onto Twitch and get it some well deserved attention. So make sure you keep showing Wurm streamers some love so it can continue to grow

You may still see me stream or playing wurm but it'll never be as long or as mental as i used to do because i'm secretly a 90 year old in a 26 year olds body (i'm still aching from doing like 4 12 hour streams in a row making bulk from like 6 month ago).

So once again, thanks to the dev's for making this a thing and supporting us streamers and thanks to the community for watching and chatting, it's been a fun chapter in my life, i'll see you all around (at a rift, hunt or impalong seeing as i rarely leave deed these days)

Peace ❤️

p.s check out the ven and go give them a follow aight

p.p.s my link if you ever wanna watch the vods

Edited by punishlife
  • Like 10

Hope to see you around in game Punish :) 

• Like 1

One of Wurms best streamers for sure. Gonna miss your streams man.

• Like 1

Lots of credit for thinking about your health first and foremost.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

Lots of credit for thinking about your health first and foremost.

Yeah it wasn't an easy decision and its something i spent a couple of months on. Something some people won't know is that streaming does take a bit of a toll on people, it can leave you feeling tired and drained and adding that on top of other issues it can become overwhelming at times. If i continued at full strength it'd be pretty apparent just how bad it would be, i wouldn't sound enthusiastic, or it'd be too quiet and that's just no fun for anyone

Please take it easy and be safe. I hope your health improves.

• Like 1

All the very best, Stay strong and know that there are a whole bunch of people here rooting for you.

• Like 1

Youve made your mark here and left many a fun impression upon the community.   I've enjoyed your streaming and fun hearted banter.  Wishing you all the best going foward.  Sometimes we have to make these choices prematurely or eventually with wurm.  Be fruitful, be happy, be healthy. With good thoughts, be well.

• Like 1

Thanks for the bricks and slave labour mate! Your contribution is still to this day much appreciated!

• Like 1