Your pointless cities

Your safe lands

But now I am here and I have found you wanting

My revenge will be swift and merciless

Your suffering will never end

Ready yourselves as your end is naught

And my arrival will spell your demise"

colossus.gif

[17:27:15] A grand statue depicting the avatar of the malevolent goddess Libila. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. The Colossus of Libila has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 70.74574, Dam: 0.0.

On Luck day in week 1 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1080, the Goddess Libila blessed us by turning the Colossus of her image supreme. Is it a sign? Well I don't know but it is definetely good fortune. 

For those interested in seeing her to pay respects, pray, or even simply to witness her might, she is located at Independence E-14, Timeless Isle in the Community Map. Name of the deed is Nostalgia.

Libila Forever!

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 8

31 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

But now you have made the mistake of allowing them into your lands

*agrees*

It was indeed a mistake to allow this evil godd'i Libila into our peaceful PvE islands. It all started with the slow sneaky spread of those malevolent black spiked guard towers. I knew then this to be a bad omen of things to come since when nearing them I could sense a dark writhing presence within reaching outward with withered hands in their attempt to draw me nearer. Although I avoided their vicinity and turned my eyes to the comforting green forest in passing, slowly I saw them spread throughout all the lands where my family of characters dwelled.

Now mark her evil words and intent spelled out plainly in this passage. Boldly this follower has even erected this horrifying giant visage in the continuing attempt to defile our lands with this dark and evil presence. Do not let this subjected minion lure you to this "timeless isle" to view this horrifying figure or you may never leave but be wrapped within it's time bending embrace forever more, never again to view the beauty of Wurm's wondrous forested lands.

What is next then? This?

You see large entwined fungus roots on rotten grass.

Mycelium is the taint of Libila manifesting on the land.

The horror! Resist this evil encroachment before it is too late for our fair Freedom Isles to recover. For Freedom!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

"...my bag, you speak goat..."

Also, well done!

30 minutes ago, Cecci said:

"...my bag, you speak goat..."

Also, well done!

Thats literally what Damine said to me on some thread. I told him I will use it as my sig. That was a while ago xD

• Like 1

I know, I was also there in that moment! :D

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

nice i'll have to go on a pilgrimage to pay my tribute

2 minutes ago, Niki said:

nice i'll have to go on a pilgrimage to pay my tribute

You're welcome in! I'm working on getting the church decorated properly as we speak.