Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

WTB Good care of my priest

I'm looking for PC/ WTB good care of my priest!

That's right. My priest has only 50~ faith and ~30 channeling. I've never worked on him, because I've never been so much interested in priests stuff, however now Academy stuff requires from me a bit of priest stuff. 

I'd glady see him back at 70-80 faith and 50-60 channeling at least. I can prem him I can also provide some gems. Only thing I haven't is time. 

As the priest is also an important deed holder to me, I can give this task only to most trusted friends!

I'd love to know the price for such service?

A little heads up before you do anything..

Account Security
Keep your passwords secure at all times!  (You are solely responsible for the security of your accounts.)
 - Please read this thread on how to improve your account security: http://forum.wurmonl...swords-warning/

Account sales
A ) Code Club AB condones account and item sales, as we believe that you have the right to capitalize on your investment in Wurm Online.
B ) We do not offer support or service and will not be held responsible for any remedial action or loss that occurs.
C ) All such activity (sales, auctions, trades, sharing) is entirely at your own risk.
D ) Change the password and e-mail address of acquired accounts. (You are solely responsible for the security of your accounts.)

Shared accounts
A ) Code Club AB does not condone sharing or contracting accounts.
B ) You enter into any sharing agreements totally at your own risk.
C ) We do not offer support or service for sharing and will not be held responsible for any remedial action or loss.

To lower the risks I would recommend to prem up a fresh deed mayor for the 2s at a token and hand over the deed to the new toon. Worst case scenario is fully avoided that way - you can lose no more than your priest.

• Like 1

i wouldn't mind sending my priest over to help with the academy if you need it ^^