Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

[Bug] Fishing Rod parts being spat out by fishing rod rack

Kinda funny but don't think it's intended so... I made one of each kind of rod, and equipped each with all the needed bits, reels, lines, hooks, floaters and bait. Since all of it needed some imping I stored them all in the rod rack temporarily until I found time to do that job. Now I just passed by the rack a couple days later and found a 'pile of items' box on the floor in front of the rack. This pile was some (but not all) of the reels, lines, hooks, floaters and baits. I'm guessing maybe because they were already low ql and still taking damage, but seems strange to just 'spit them out' of the rack that way :D Also possible we aren't intended to store the rods in there with any of those extra things, idk.

I can't confirm this, but I'm adding it as a bug for now.  Has anyone else had this issue?

just an update, it has happened again, and this time I think I can see what happened. It appears that a couple of the rods had the lines rot away and so the other bits that were on the line got spat out. Obviously it is not ideal to store rods with anything on them, even lines and hooks, but still not sure of course if this is intended or not

0d15HTr.jpg?1