Sign in to follow this  
Eldurian

Priest Passives and Penalties Still Need Updating

I'm noticing many of the deities have updated spells but the penalties and passives seem to be lagging behind. For instance:

Priest penalties

That is from the current version of the Smeagain page but does not reflect his changes as a Mag template deity. 

Also his passives:

Smeagain priests abilities and penalties

(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)

Priest abilities

According to this page he has no passives which seem very doubtful to me.

I've noticed smaller inaccuracies with my own deity Libila. According to her page she cannot garden. However I picked and planted flowers barely ten seconds ago. If she has gardening restrictions they need to be more specific because I have yet to encounter a gardening action I'm blocked from.

I'd really appreciate if someone could make these changes as I have a friend looking to get into the game that wants to play a 15% damage bonus priest and I can't really inform him about any options other than Mag given all the inaccuracies surrounding passives at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Eldurian said:

I'm noticing many of the deities have updated spells but the penalties and passives seem to be lagging behind. For instance:

That is from the current version of the Smeagain page but does not reflect his changes as a Mag template deity. 

Also his passives:

According to this page he has no passives which seem very doubtful to me.

I've noticed smaller inaccuracies with my own deity Libila. According to her page she cannot garden. However I picked and planted flowers barely ten seconds ago. If she has gardening restrictions they need to be more specific because I have yet to encounter a gardening action I'm blocked from.

I'd really appreciate if someone could make these changes as I have a friend looking to get into the game that wants to play a 15% damage bonus priest and I can't really inform him about any options other than Mag given all the inaccuracies surrounding passives at the moment. 

Gardening and farming restrictions have been lifted from Libila since the recent priest update.

As for the wiki i think Retro said that they will work with wiki team to update it

The Nahjo spell list both on that spreadsheet, and on the wiki 'table of spells' page is still wrong, don't know about the others...

Nahjo no longer has 'Holy Crop'