Sign in to follow this  
Ostentatio

Highway work just east of Newspring

i told before that im confused about all that 7 pages of bulling, someone explain what is going on

Ostentatio is a reasonable player, Sila, and I've known him well enough for about a year so can vouch for that. And although I can't speak for him, I'm sure he will likely read this and provide you with a precise concern list from his party so that you guys can move forward fixing this debate. Hang tight I'd say. :)   And damn it Im leaving this thread now lol. Good luck and best, everyone!

i know him better for atlast 2 years or more.... and he still own me 1 week premium in silvers. 

1 hour ago, MordosKull said:

Flubb, I don't think you read or fully understood all of my points. Don't let me get in the middle of the stone-throwing lol

If I were to respond to this in kind, I'd say don't let reality stop you from cupping your hands over your ears with that fence pole up your bottom. Then again, the reality is that Sila has a lot of stones thrown at him and I'm one of the hurlers to some extent. I maintain it's his own making though.

I did give it a reread though, but that doesn't change my impression that you're not viewing the full picture, but at least your clarification gives me a handle to address this:

1 hour ago, MordosKull said:

I tried to bring a different perspective as a Newspringer and hopefully some stepping stones to diplomacy.

Sure, but the whole premise of the thread was entirely diplomatic. It was up to Sila to engage with that, and he didn't, and still doesn't really, but instead feigns ignorance over what has been quite clearly said. Things that I perceived you describe as "hounding questions", which somehow are at the same time aren't communicating clear concerns.

30 minutes ago, MordosKull said:

SO many things we can give and take from one another, so many kinds of exchanges to settle differences. :)

Absolutely! I've been there myself, I gotta say the other side could have communicated a bit better other than slapping a mine door on my tunnel lol. Turned out as a fun cooperation in the end. The problem is, looking at his interactions in this thread, and even looking at what people in his favor say about him, which is arguably the most charitable way to look at it, Sila is not willing to give anything at all. Not even a straight answer.

I commend your efforts to try and nail some things down here though, and godspeed to you, but I'm afraid you're running a fool's errand trying to get anything but deflection and victim playing out of Sila at this point because even after this tipping point, his behaviour basically remains the same. I don't think you're wrong on anything, I actually agree in essence apart from some little interpretative aspects; I just think you're trying to defend someone who quite frankly appears to act in bad faith.

But he's not the only involved party in this, and if we both agree that nailing some things finally down is for the best, it'd makes sense that I'll instead direct a question to @Ostentatio as the thread starter: Your original concern was what will happen to the highway as it currently is. Sila's finally answered that the section will remain the same. Does this answer your initial question and concerns sufficiently?

Edited by Flubb
Bloody keyboard ate a 't'. Also the @ got borked.
  • Like 1

phew...i said before it is going nowhere as long as some idiot donkey is backed up by gm's to break or bend rules, both sides of this conversation got something to say but atm it looks like this that people saying something and donkey is behind the gates and doing this 

i think he is saying my land my perimeter but im not so sure...someone can translate?

but going back to problem or problems...i'm just hoping that Enki or someone else high enough wiill realise that something is wrong here, and let's hope it will happen before more people will leave WO for WU or another games where gameplay is not limited to be a slave of greedy gold diggers

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Trolling like you without a single proof is realy pathetic and it show off what i mean just few post back.  Shame on you

16 hours ago, Sila said:

with your attitude nothing will change.   We will make Wurm Online great again.

2 hours ago, Sila said:

I ask many times, what they want from me... no answer...

dont you think its the other way around? we had to get to the point where someone with an actual official tag came to the convo to have a start of an answer ...

10 hours ago, Shmeric said:

Proves me right once again, you don't care what other players do or what plans other players have. If not a GM, then you don't care.

even shmeric said that before your replies.... you are so predictable its sad.

2 hours ago, MordosKull said:

so maybe their concerns arent all that clear or are a lot to understand.

kind of hard to express what you want when the other party holds back all information and only lets you worry. all that was asked was what was planned there. took 3 days to learn things will remain as they are (for now...lets be honest sila's trust capital is already in the negatives for me and i'm sure many others) and its just the deed expanding and there's no plan to change existing highways. a simple reply like  that could have solved this in minutes, possibly even seconds.... this thread lasted 4 days. can you see why some of us are starting to lose patience? read the previous posts, sila's holier than thou attitude droped the instant you posted, and now he's playing the poor victim. its a very poor attempt at manipulation, the kind a child would do.

6 hours ago, Sila said:

But i always ask my GHM team members about every move. And if all agreed we go for... If they says that is bad idea... no go.

and just for the record. your ghm members do not live in the local area, never contributed to anything aside from claiming other's work...so why should their choices matter over the locals? in fact have they ever said no to you can be wondered as they all seem to view you as the savior of all wurmkind.

this is tiring....if you really want to be worshiped go get made into a playergod...dont try to set up a dictatorship...

word of advice, you might want to be nicer before officials arrive at the scene and before people stop only simply ignoring you and put you on top of the list of 'vermins to chase away from home'

2 hours ago, Sila said:

i have my eyes and ears opened... but till now i didnt hear any suggestions or ideas jet. Just your two cents sound good to me :D  

we all have ideas and suggestions but you dont bother listening anyway...

but on the off chance: who would like to see markets by locals and run by locals instead of MADE BY GLASSHOLLOW signs and run by someone too stubborn to see anything but the tip of their own nose?

and we might have gotten the start of an answer after 4 days ... but personaly i'm tempted to keep digging cause i'm more worried of what is NOT being said to us.

23 hours ago, Sila said:

i must admit Ekib, you are good with words aswell. But deep inside, you know im right and telling the truth.   And i totaly agreed with you... We MUST stop this bulling, so lets shop together and support each other on our long road.

are you just going to reply with old quotes of yours now? and do i need to reply with my own quote of what i said back then?

you know nothing about me, we barely ever spoke a couple times and each time you ended insulting me. and no one wants to go shop at your place seeing as how nice you are at treating others. 

I hope you say everything now and i hear it. So go back now to your cave and stay there.  

2 minutes ago, Sila said:

I hope you say everything now and i hear it. So go back now to your cave and stay there.  

and now the real sila speaks once more.... this is exactly why no one trusts you and we dont want you around. you are a two faced snake. and not a good one at that. your true colors show way too easily. just go back to glasshollow. go lag your corner of the server with your millions of lamps, and leave us to live happily 'in our caves' 

but be warned if you come out our way. caves can be collapsed to drag down whatever's on the surface along (yes i know its not a game mechanic, its called a metaphor)

Just now, Sila said:

you are really annoying...   

have you seen a mirror? in your life?

cause that's how you are towards us, hundredfolds.

• Like 1

you cant win in some sort of cold war... 

and belive me i dont want to put you on my blacklist :D

Edited by Sila

14 minutes ago, Sila said:

is this a threat? i had better

as many say before me...  this is my last respond here...  Wana contact me... do it ingame or here via pm.  

Hey, Sila!

Long time no speak!

How you been?

14 minutes ago, Sila said:

this is my last respond here

LIAR!!!!!!

Somebody left a pile of mixed grass on my highway today. I bet that was you, wasn't it? Admit it.

I HATE YOU NOW! 

oh not me it was santa claus... :D

its hard to not respond you :P   i wonder why

i remember now ... pumpkin deed

Edited by Sila
i remember now ... pumpkin deed

5 hours ago, Sila said:

Blacklist? What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

8 hours ago, Sila said:

i know him better for atlast 2 years or more.... and he still own me 1 week premium in silvers. 

Wait, what? Since when do I owe you anything? How could I owe you a week's premium, exactly?

Edited by Ostentatio
  • Like 1

Remember when i says i pay bill for newspring ...  that was 1 week ban

now i'm curious too *reaches for the popcorn*