Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

Rideable worg

There are worgs in the game currently, they are spawnable trough source magic and lasts 24 hours.

What if we could ride those with the help of the current unused item large saddle 

What do you think?

• Like 4

can hitch them, cant see why riding would be a prob. +1

im not sure how that would impact gameplay since they're much tankier than a horse, but cool idea nontheless

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

im not sure how that would impact gameplay since they're much tankier than a horse, but cool idea nontheless

I'm with ya there, the tankines is a factor. However they cost source, should they go as fast as a HH ? I don't think so myself.

But can't we nerf them only on PvP? I don't think they need such dratic nerfs on Freedom, considering they already cost a fair bit of karma and lives only for 24h. 

Edited by Alkhadias

I say awesome idea. Would be so cool to ride one and yes we need use for large sadles. +1

As for speed idk, something beetween 20-30km otherwise would be cool but uselless, i am against removing tankinest

When I think of it, it's pretty decently balanced as is, since they will only be able to use saddles with WoA on it (it's hard to fit horse shoes on paws)

So a horse will still be better for PvP.

• Like 1

i like the idea. i know a few wu servers that have it so you can ride them and they can swim. so im not sure if they should be able to swim when and if this gets put in. Maybe have a high bc requirement to balance out the amount of use

BC requirment is fitting yeah. I would say the same as Hell horses so 31 or if it's concidered a tier higher make it 38 maybe?

For what I care I don't mind if it can swim but it should not be fast in water at all if so.

i was thinking around the lines of 45 BC or somewhere around there.

On 1/2/2019 at 3:38 AM, Nioras said:

i was thinking around the lines of 45 BC or somewhere around there.

Yeah that works too but I don't anything else has that high body stat requirment to do.

Still let's get this devs!

+1 and 40 or 45 BC is a good requirement without a change to current worg strength.