Sign in to follow this  
Gaffer

Large cart frequently becomes invisible

This seems to be a new problem; there have always been infrequent cases of objects going invisible but this is happening frequently now.   The problem occurs with hitched carts on upper storeys of multistorey houses.   The hitched horses continue to render but the cart does not.   I haven't been able to find the cart being rendered on any other storey above or below; it seems to not be rendered at all.  Relogging shows the cart exactly where it should be.   So far the cart has never disappeared while I have been embarked on it.  

Have encountered another person with a similar situation.

Win 10,  2gb geforce card with 8gb memory.

Wagons would not render.

checked for 64bit java, proper client links, modern/legacy rendering engines, and quality settings as well as optional graphics enabled.

Wagons became visible after a computer shutdown and restart.  They think it might be related to his computer going into sleep mode yesterday prior to launching Wurm today.

More info - the large cart goes invisible upon disembarking.   But not every time, though.   I will continue to look for more clues for what is triggering it.