Sign in to follow this  
Canbti

Deed names and outlines on map

Is there a mod that updates the map with deed names and outlines of deeds? I've searched both on these forums and google with no luck :(

In the tools section are 2 interesting mapviewers (for websites not ingame)

That i am using is showing the deednames/citizens/deedowner/borders/towers

Here is an example...at the moment my icons on the map dont work

http://www.necropolis.at/necromap/

And here is the other version, just with deednames

http://www.necropolis.at/sundalmap/

A modded map is available like a ingame minimap (clientmod) to show your position in a little area

Most of my players just using the webmap in combination with the client compass mod.

With the compass mod you can hover the compass with your mouse and see the coordinates, than you go to the webmap, there you can also hover the mouse over the map and find out the coordinates and your actuall position in the world

add: for the webmaps you have to create a cronjob to refresh the map in a given time. (more usefull to actualizing new deeds)

Edited by Eject

7 hours ago, Canbti said:

Is there a mod that updates the map with deed names and outlines of deeds? I've searched both on these forums and google with no luck :(

Are you just looking for an online mapviewer that shows icons?  We use Wurm Mapgen V.2, which gives you several options for how you want your icons to look. It also shows you the name of the deed and the mayor, if you click on the deed name.  If you click on a guard tower, it tells you who made it.  Very good mapviewer.

Here's what it looks like for Nenya server.

Ah, so the web maps are not mods but stand along programs. No wonder I had a hard time with map mods!

@Ejectis your first example looks similar to Batta’s.

Also, which two are those?