Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Champagne creation

I'd like to create champagne for my players on New Year's Eve, but I can't seem to figure out how.  I know from @bdew's list here that 

champagne = 1101

However, trying #give 1101 doesn't work, nor do any variations, such as #give 1101 99 1

I also can't find it on the list of items to create with a GM wand. 

Can someone please tell me how to get this item?  Thanks

There is some discussion here about how champagne's ID number does not work, though there does not seem to be a reason given why:

It says:

Note: I removed 16 non-(or no longer)-existing commands from the page. Example: #give 1101 returns "This item id does not exist!"; despite being listed as "champagne" in the .class file, and some were removed from (or never existed in) the .class file to start with (eg; 235). So, if you notice some missing (skipped over) IDs in the list; that is the reason.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Also found this:

It was a mod to allow creation of non-creatable things, they specifically address the fact that "champagne" cannot be created or even spawned with a GM wand unless devs somehow add it in:

"Champagne cannot be crafted until someone at CodeClub decides to add it a Creation Template for it, it does not work in unlimited atm nor can be spawned."

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Champagne and knapsacks don't exist in WU for some reason, the art is there in the client but the server doesn't define the items.

I don't have it in a separate mod that i can release right now, but here's how i (re-)added them on my server:

ItemTemplate knapsack = ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ItemList.anniversaryKnapsack, "knapsack", "knapsacks", "strong", "well-made", "ok", "torn", "A knapsack for keeping 10 years of Wurm, wogic and memories.", new short[]{44, 24, 1, 92, 147}, (short) 242, (short) 1, 0, 3024000L, 20, 30, 30, 1020, new byte[]{42}, "model.container.knapsack.", 40.0F, 200, (byte) 17, 200, false);
        knapsack.isBag = true;
        ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ItemList.champagne, "champagne", "bottles", "excellent", "good", "ok", "poor", "This champagne is at least 10 years old.", new short[]{108, 92, 52, 199, 51}, (short) IconConstants.ICON_MISC_FLASK_GLASS, (short) 1, 0, 12096000L, 10, 10, 20, -10, MiscConstants.EMPTY_BYTE_PRIMITIVE_ARRAY, "model.container.champagne.", 1.0F, 300, ItemMaterials.MATERIAL_UNDEFINED, 10000, true);

4 minutes ago, bdew said:

Champagne and knapsacks don't exist in WU for some reason, the art is there in the client but the server doesn't define the items.

I don't have it in a separate mod that i can release right now, but here's how i (re-)added them on my server:

ItemTemplate knapsack = ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ItemList.anniversaryKnapsack, "knapsack", "knapsacks", "strong", "well-made", "ok", "torn", "A knapsack for keeping 10 years of Wurm, wogic and memories.", new short[]{44, 24, 1, 92, 147}, (short) 242, (short) 1, 0, 3024000L, 20, 30, 30, 1020, new byte[]{42}, "model.container.knapsack.", 40.0F, 200, (byte) 17, 200, false);
        knapsack.isBag = true;
        ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ItemList.champagne, "champagne", "bottles", "excellent", "good", "ok", "poor", "This champagne is at least 10 years old.", new short[]{108, 92, 52, 199, 51}, (short) IconConstants.ICON_MISC_FLASK_GLASS, (short) 1, 0, 12096000L, 10, 10, 20, -10, MiscConstants.EMPTY_BYTE_PRIMITIVE_ARRAY, "model.container.champagne.", 1.0F, 300, ItemMaterials.MATERIAL_UNDEFINED, 10000, true);

If anybody can tell me where this code goes, in time for New Year's Eve, I'll be very grateful.  ?