Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

Priest Journal

The new journal might be a step up from the old personal goals, It carried forward one major flaw. It doesn't take into account priests. For new players, doing tasks before becoming a priest, or losing .5 faith isn't a big deal. For existing priests at or near cap, losing .5 faith means joining a sermon group to regain it as prayers give virtually no faith.

This is phase 1 of the journal, with the first 5 stages. We plan on an update early in the new year with the continued stages and adding priest specific goals. 

• Like 3

Fo is the way to go.  I never knew it was always so, but especially since the latest update, and now Fo is the only WL that can do LT.

Did y'all know that Fo preists get a passive where aggressive animals just ignore you as you walk on by?  I've been playing off-and-on for 6 yrs.. never knew it!  heheh.

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Retrograde said:

This is phase 1 of the journal, with the first 5 stages. We plan on an update early in the new year with the continued stages and adding priest specific goals.  

now many stages in total?

On 12/30/2018 at 3:32 AM, Atheline said:

Fo is the way to go.  I never knew it was always so, but especially since the latest update, and now Fo is the only WL that can do LT.

Did y'all know that Fo preists get a passive where aggressive animals just ignore you as you walk on by?  I've been playing off-and-on for 6 yrs.. never knew it!  heheh.

You should have seen us before broken nahjo and the never ending nerf train...

Yes, how great life was spamming cloth squares for LT casts.  /endsarcasm

On 12/30/2018 at 3:32 AM, Atheline said:

Paawheelr had this until it was nerfed. Paa lost so much this patch.

But this post was about the journal, not generic priest complaints. :)

Edited by Kelody

Journal should "see" if someone is priest and choose task based on that, now if do a journal with my priest he got faith lost.