Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Unique spawn not reporting on Niarja or Twitter

A unique spawned on Deliverance on the 19th or 20th of December and it did not report on Niarja or Twitter.

Would someone please look in to this.

Thank you in advance.

?

• Like 3

Niarja is just a scrape of the Twitter feeds, looks like a bug (?) where the Tweet wasn’t sent. I assume you’re talking about the Green Dragon.

it would appear the unique spawned on the 19th, server event was broadcasted (and found in logs) but never went to twitter / niarja.

KeenanToday at 19:16 Most times when we find these, they're actually super old uniques People just make assumptions we can tell the date I personally fixed the last bug that allowed for uniques to spawn without a Twitter message. So I know it works.

Apparently it is broken again - Would someone please look in to this.

Edited by VelvetSun

According to niarja there hasnt been a single green dragon slaying ever on deli before this  post respawning so wouldnt suprise me if it was alive for years blocking other spawns and gave the spawn message when cave collapse forced it to surface.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

35 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

According to niarja there hasnt been a single green dragon slaying ever on deli before this  post respawning so wouldnt suprise me if it was alive for years blocking other spawns and gave the spawn message when cave collapse forced it to surface.

Not the case with this one

Logging started 2018-12-19

[11:33:09] Rumours of The venerable green dragon are starting to spread.

Yeah, that does seem weird. I put a dummy value on Niarja for now to show that it spawned on the 19th.

That is very strange though. That's the only Green Dragon to spawn on Deliverance (or to at least have a Tweet) since I started collecting the information in February 2014. "First" Deliverance Green Dragon in nearly 5 years?

21 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Green dragons are relatively new. We only had red dragons before and they were killed. That one spawned, triggered the event message but not the twitter feed one... Would have also been found either by you, us or any roaming crews if previously spawned... and iirc a cave collapse on you kills you... unless the dragons behave differently.