Sign in to follow this  
Xagru

Barber

Why we dont have a barber in Wurm? Why we cannot change hair, beard and mustache?

• Like 1

Having an NPC barber in each starter town you could pay to change your look would be great idea instead of the old school mirror.

Agreed. We could use mirror, which may be buyable at trader. Or traders may have options 'barber service'. Something like that. Is very odd for me we can change clothes but cannot change hairstyle.

1 hour ago, Xagru said:

Agreed. We could use mirror, which may be buyable at trader. Or traders may have options 'barber service'. Something like that. Is very odd for me we can change clothes but cannot change hairstyle.

I like the idea of a new, player owned, NPC barber.  The more these types of things can be owned and controlled by players, the better, in my opinion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thalius said:

I like the idea of a new, player owned, NPC barber.  The more these types of things can be owned and controlled by players, the better, in my opinion.

it would be nice if the mirror would be a commodity on the trade like many others.

Or maybe funny idea - a skill like tailor. :D

30 minutes ago, Xagru said:

it would be nice if the mirror would be a commodity on the trade like many others.

Or maybe funny idea - a skill like tailor. :D

That could be interesting.  A barber skill you could work if you owned a mirror.  Player could get their hair altered by you, but the look wears off in time and you revert to original appearance.  Higher skilled the barber is, the longer the haircut/shave/color change lasts. ?