Sign in to follow this  
monsterix

Nahjo and possibility to reinforce wall

Not quite sure how exactly priests are restricted to reinforce as it did not said anything about it in priest update? Does it count as mining action and dus it is restricted for Fo template or maybe paving? Or it is another its own action that are restricted to some priests that we didnt know about it? It second just remove it from restriction game so every priest can use beams seems logical as they can continue houses now...

What happened was nahjo previously had mountain and water god which allowed mining and woodcutting.  Adding beams is apparently tied to mountain god.

Now nahjo follows fo template which is forest god, so no beams, even though forest god can now mine

Templates just need to be updated to follow their new abilities, or just allow all gods to add beams since they can build now as said before

Terrible that we are forced to regard our miner priests as some sort of healers now.

And that they present it as we were gifted with 4 new skills, skills that we already had, and no word about removing wood cutting, that just happened.

Edited by Cecci

I still think all priest should be able to do everything but imp items..

That's was the impression I got at start of priest overhaul , that such restrictions were being removed..

Anyone who says that would cut down on alts needs figure at that it wont ..

You still need different priest for certain spells and a main to improve items .