Sign in to follow this  
Deathangel

Strongwall raises rock layer 1-6 slope depending on cast in a corner

would raise rock layer in a tile or corner (could be corner you stand on, or tile you right click on). surface use for the spell, similar to the dirt spell.

DA

• Like 3

Now that I have made and spread over 5k of concrete on my deed? :P

I generally like the idea but would severely kill need for concrete and make it opsolete...

2 hours ago, kochinac said:

Now that I have made and spread over 5k of concrete on my deed? :P

I generally like the idea but would severely kill need for concrete and make it opsolete...

I disagree, the dirt spell didn't make the sale of dug dirt obsolete. It will most likely just shift the purchase of concrete to priests... 

I think this is still a valid option, so +1 from me.

I would make great use of this but the impact on the landscape I could do alone worries me, imagine what a motivated group could do.

Rock terraforming now is fine, you can do some kool things if you think creatively, would be fun on a WU server though.

9 hours ago, koroth said:

I disagree, the dirt spell didn't make the sale of dug dirt obsolete. It will most likely just shift the purchase of concrete to priests... 

I think this is still a valid option, so +1 from me.

Well I disagree with your disagreement, digging dirty is relatively easy, in fact chopping veggies and casting is harder unless you are grinding chanelling you would probably choose to dig in order to get dirt. Making concrete on another hand is way harder than casting strongwall.

On 6/19/2019 at 2:12 AM, kochinac said:

Well I disagree with your disagreement, digging dirty is relatively easy, in fact chopping veggies and casting is harder unless you are grinding chanelling you would probably choose to dig in order to get dirt. Making concrete on another hand is way harder than casting strongwall.

i didn't think of that. i see your point.

I still think this is a good idea. Either this one or something like it would be very helpful.