Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Large Barrel Rack - do you have issues with hoarding?

I really could use somewhere to store all my large barrels (full and empty), it's getting difficult to reach the door, not to mention a health and safety issue, I am sure some experts would call it 'hoarding' and have some kind of therapy in mind.

qYxWeRX.jpg?1

So how about some of these racks?  I could start being proud of my workshop again!

RGB_Willem_2_barrel_rack_4_full.jpg

ngxtfqgtfjytpae.jpg

Barrel%20Rack.jpg

004.jpg

Post your 'hoarding' pictures below!

If enough of us have a problem with hoarding maybe they will move the thread to a part of the forum where we can get help! :P

• Like 13

Yes, we do need a rack for the large barrels also!

+1

• Like 1

Yeah hoarding is common problem in this game, one that I am suffering from as well so +1 for all kinds of improved storage options

• Like 1

I now call to order the second annual meeting of  Hoarders Anonymous. I'll start:

Hi my name is CD, and I am a Wurm Hoarder. Well, lately I have been tripping over large barrels. I want the devs to give us a neater way to store them, but I also know this will simply fuel my hoarding addiction, much like the large crate racks have." 

(seriously, I have ten large barrels with frying pans in them. Who needs 1000+ frying pans??)

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Like 1

Be careful. You don't want your warehouse to end up like this.

nVL49sa.jpg

• Like 1

Nice idea Muse, although for me it would be used primarily as another decorative effect since in contrast to small barrel storage I have a fraction of the large in comparison.

=Ayes=

Hello!

Can we revive this suggestion!? would really really love a large barrel rack! (aka we needs its!)

I'd like to see this in game too, I would use large barrels more if we had a better way to store them, at the moment I just use them as decoration in the harbour 😕

+1 Yup total pack rat/hoarder here. The more storage consolidating of any kind the better for me.

Thanks to our wonderful Devs - this request has been fulfilled, and the thread may be closed. Thank you! :D 

A thread about increasing the storage capacity of the racks may be found here:

• Like 1