Sign in to follow this  
Velintar

[Fixed] Life Transfer enchant problems...

After the last patch I noticed that my Nahjo priest couldn't cast Life Transfer enchant as it was before.

I cheked Patch Notes but didn't find any info about removing LT from Nahjo list...

Then went to wurmpedia to chek info on Life Transfer spell page and saw that this spel can be castet by "Fo, Nahjo, Paaweelr" BUT Nahjo rejected to cast it!

Then I desided to ask for advise in CA Help chat and there i was told that now Nahjo priests dont cast LT and "True" info need to be taken from Spell list page. Acording to this page now LT could be xasted by "FO, Tosiek, Paaweelr"

Also I was told that I can use a specisal comand "/Transfer" to change the god without loosing faith

Based on fresh info from Spell Lisr page advises from Help chanel moderator, I used "/Transfer" comand to change god from Nahjo to Tosiek.

At Tosiek spell list I was hapy to see that there is an LT cast that I wanted.

But I was hapy too soon!

When I tryed to cast LT, system told me that "Tosiek does not bestow the power of 'Life Transfer' "

It is quite hard to explain level of frustration that i got on that moment: Patch notes doesn't give a clue on what is going on; Wurmpedia gives conflicting information; One-time oportunity to change god is used out for nothing; LT is present in Spell menu but doesn't cast; No one know what to do.

So. Could anyone from oficials tell me where can i get correct info about what god can cast LT and is there a way to get the "/Transfer" ability back becouse it was used based on wrong info from oficial wurmpedia ?

I advise to file a /support ticket in game, explain what happened to a GM, best include a link to this thread as note to the support ticket.

the wurmpedia spell listings are currently being worked on to reflect the correct info

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

the wurmpedia spell listings are currently being worked on to reflect the correct info

The game itself doesn't reflect the correct info either, LT comes up as castable when you open the context menu with a statuette on an item, which gives people the idea that tosiek can cast LT, but then tells you "tosiek doesn't give LT" when you select it. I've seen quite a few people argue that tosiek gives LT in chat ingame based on this and when transfer is one time, it's kind of lame you use it expecting the spell and can't get another transfer because the game itself gave you misinformation.

Not everyone read the 15+ pages of the priest testing and knows that it was removed

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

52 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

The game itself doesn't reflect the correct info either, LT comes up as castable when you open the context menu with a statuette on an item, which gives people the idea that tosiek can cast LT, but then tells you "tosiek doesn't give LT" when you select it. I've seen quite a few people argue that tosiek gives LT in chat ingame based on this and when transfer is one time, it's kind of lame you use it expecting the spell and can't get another transfer because the game itself gave you misinformation.

Agreed, will have it removed. If anyone converted to tosiek for this reason log a support ticket and we'll take care of it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Agreed, will have it removed. If anyone converted to tosiek for this reason log a support ticket and we'll take care of it 

Could you please provide us an oficial link where we can take info to deside what god to choose (based on spells they provide)?

Or any ETA when things will settle down and we can get a solid info on new spells list....