Sign in to follow this  
RollyPolly

Merry Christmas release

Brainer and I have got you a gift, As I am very unoriginal it's the same thing I got you last time.

It's a Canal

Spoiler

Q1jYszB.png

It's a great Northern Canal so we've called it "Great Northern Canal" 

With thanks to: Gaffer, Barricade, Explora, Ehizelbob, Carrera, Finn, Deri, Jarislief, Fairyshine, Yuri, Shadyone. 

They swung picks they strong walled or they made supports.

Special mention to Moosig who basically rearranged his whole deed on the south end to allow the road to pass through and the allow for better access by boat.

Honorary mention to Fitch/Chubby who dug the canal linking the little lake to Spawn lake (which has now been dredged to allow for deep water passage).

If you're trying to find it on the North coast you'll see the obelisk, it comes out west of Venalicium Draconis even though it's East on the map, it is a straight line N/S from the lake though.

Edited by RollyPolly
  • Like 6

Awe Rolly, I feel so bad, guess I'll have to return this crappy scale suit I got you and start working on a canal for you instead.....

Can't wait to check it out sir, but from what I hear, it was definitely a chore to manage.  Thank you.

• Like 1

It wasn't too bad, certainly less reinforced tile in the way to worry about than the last one. I keep editing that post as I remember people who contributed

• Like 1

I first noticed some deep lava filled pits with the sounds of pickaxes chinking away from far beneath my feet. Surprised to see anyone in Local I investigated and found a tunnel all the way through the mountain to Sloping Sands. So I joined in for a while to help mine sandstone. The next time I was there I went to mine more sandstone but the whole project was already finished !

Very fast work everyone and it's a really useful great tunnel.

• Like 2