Sign in to follow this  
Gladiator

Useless christmas gifts

36 minutes ago, Niki said:

SPOILERS! :(

Sorry I didn't think of it that way at first, removed, since who knows what others may find anyway :)

• Like 1

The snowman army is a perfect first line deed defense:

eMrilPV.jpg

• Like 7

Also - don't jump to conclusions too early. This gift is PERFECT. Just be patient.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spolmit said:

As long as I have family, friends and good health, I am grateful for anything else.

Thank you team and a Happy Christmas to everyone.

Soooooo true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Every damn year, some grinch whines and moans about what is in fact a free, unique gift from the staff, we're not 'entitled' to anything at all, I actually wouldn't care if we got nothing at all, I don't expect it, I don't ask for it, and I don't criticise it, it's free, it's been thought out, at least it doesn't sing ....

We don't even know what this years gift does yet, so the whinging is premature, and frankly childish. I expect more from grown adults, as usual, I'm disappointed ....

• Like 8

Snow falls from above the snowman.  I think those flakes are collected and form snowballs over time. 

1 hour ago, Jaz said:

The snowman army is a perfect first line deed defense:

eMrilPV.jpg

Finally you made me see an use for it! Can they be painted or runed to change colors? I'd have my camogreen army on the walls!

• Like 1

Ill buy snowmen from you(or take them for free from those who are ungreatful for them) if you like. I find them quite nice and would very much like a whole army of them!

Btw, they cannot be painted, ive tried. :)

• Like 1

I'm making a list.

I'm checking it twice.

Ungrateful people ain't even gonna get last rites.

Krampas Keenan is coming for your soul.

• Like 27

Thanks for the present.  Your other presents, the fishing, the ability to dye cloth, and of course letting me change religions will long be remembered as the best Christmas.

• Like 5

Can't low ball the markets glad? So you have to complain about stuff given to you? How spoiled, seriously?

Just took snowball from it, are you ###### kidding me, this is the best gift in last few years for me :D All who doesn't like it can send it to me, I will even pay you 50c :P

• Like 3

I love it!  I just opened my gift and I love it!  I don't know what it does yet, but I'll pop it out anytime it snows ?

I wish devs keept track of those not liking xmas presents and only gave 1ql charcoal in present the next year to those 

cant understand how someone can complain for a free gift ?

I allways wonder if they do same on IRL xmas presents 

• Like 4

A small request or suggestion to the devs - could you make the snowman "openable" without having to pick it up? Please?

Happy ho-ho-holidays!

15 minutes ago, Shmeric said:

A small request or suggestion to the devs - could you make the snowman "openable" without having to pick it up? Please?

Happy ho-ho-holidays!

You don't have to open them... and honestly the most useful gift for me from the last few years.

Edited by Jaz

2 minutes ago, Jaz said:

You don't have to open them...

Umm, I only got the thing from it when I picked it up... where else should I see it?

Ya'll keep saying how much of an "ungrateful bastard" i am and all the lot, but it's my right to complain, im paying to play the game as much as you are. I understand that it's just a gift, but take a look at the other years for a second, there's a year in which a bag of keeping was given, compare that to a snowball every 24 hours. Also, this is by no means a "grinch hates christmas" kindof post, i just argued that the usability of some of these things is just not there. Someone said that giving OP things would just discriminate against people who start playing the game afterwards.. well what about the people who started playing the game after the bag of keeping was given 5-6 years ago? What about the people who instead of getting a spyglass for the 1 year premium they were bugged into getting a yellow potion , logged a ticket and the GM said they can't help him? And yes, yes it happened to me. I have a right to be a so called ungrateful bastard. 

Edited by Gladiator

8 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Or you know, you could wait and see

But... we like using our pitchforks early...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

But... we like using our pitchforks early...

I wonder how many people plant moss on their deeds just incase we need some torches......

Show of hands?  ?

???

Edited by Dorian
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dorian said:

I wonder how many people plant moss on their deeds just incase we need some torches......

Show of hands?  ?

???

When we revolt, @Retrogradewill be the first to go! My pitchfork has his name on it! 

• Like 1

Try putting it in a catapult, and let it fly, whilst singing "We're walking in the aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiir!" in a choirboy's voice.

I'm always ready for the barricades!

What's the goal?

Anyways, count me in!

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Ya'll keep saying how much of an "ungrateful bastard" i am and all the lot, but it's my right to complain, im paying to play the game as much as you are.

You are entitled to your opinion just as others are entitled to their opinion that you are a ranting spoiled brat as in most of your posts.

I would prolly love to have a bag of keeping but have none as I did not play at that time, so what? I did not play at that time. As to the spyglass, tough luck, but you are playing long enough to long have bought one on the market.

It is a damn gift, no right.

For some reason, I seem to have had a foreboding when I placed the snowman: wurm.20181224.2216_1.jpg

Edited by Ekcin

9 hours ago, Niki said:

SPOILERS! :(

isnt that the purpose of the "spoiler" button, to hide things unless people want to actually look at a spoiler

• Like 1