Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Slaughterhouse- Green Dragon

Thanks a lot as well. Btw. @Blaike, from or to where 10 hrs, that seems exaggerated to me to any destination, even in a rowing boat.

• Like 1

Thank you Alkhadias , we had a great time and got to chat with many old friends.

• Like 1

Thanks for slaying! And thanks for whoever announced it in Freedom because I don't know how to read forums...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

Thanks for slaying! And thanks for whoever announced it in Freedom because I don't know how to read forums...

kinda interesting like for someone with 1477 posts:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qdlaty said:

Thanks for a fun guys, now 10hrs sailing back with 6km/h speed thru xanadu ;D

6km/h? My ql54 rowboat makes up to 14 :). In my Knarr, I departed 22:09:14 at Shadows Keep, and moored at my canal's harbour in  G14 Lake Vrock at 23:12:06. My good old horse Laoma survived both server crossing, and dragon slaying.

And thanks once more to Lunar Order.

• Like 1

Now i have a while to write...

Great Lizard of the East is dead! Thanks to all of you who came for the battle! I really thank you, as it was the first unique slaying done by Lunar Order. I appreciate it and I hope to not fail you in future!

Almost all finest warriors answered a call! I didn't see some faces that i usually do, I hope to see them on next slaying. Some people had a really hard times, trying to get here, and some didn't managed to do it sadly. But don't worry! Now I know how to prepare an emergency travel for the next party. It was beutiful moment, when our axes, swords, mauls and other weapons were singing as dragon bleed! It was a great lesson for all of us, and great experience for recruit from my Academy! We all proved, once more, that Xanadu and other isles of our great world won't bend before any creature, even most glorious of them!

Special thanks:
- For patience! I didn't expect this dragon to mine that crazy stuff. Almost challenged Theshawv for the Best Miner 2018 title! It took a while before we managed to get it out. Dragon's will of life was strong, yet, not strong enough.

- For the help of my special guests and friends. Without you I would have a really hard time to get this monster out of the mine. Or I would even fail miserably! You weren't supposed to work so hard on getting a critter out, I'm sorry. But for that i got a decent head and torso blow from a Dragon on the very beginning! [21:40:35] The venerable green dragon hits Alkhadias deadly hard in the top of the back and damages it.

- Thanks to Shawv for his great mining experience and help, to Odynn for pretty much the same and butchering, and to everyone else for help with mining, digging, blasting lasers into dragon's head! Bloody for creating best campsite! Clasin for finding breastplate stretcher, so he could attend a slaying! And of course Luttuosa, for being there when dragon were burning me alive, before was finally penned by my Worg!

- Thanks to all priests who managed to bring few lost souls for a slaying, by summoning their souls!

- Thanks to young bull for being there. You did well!

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Discussing tactics against Dragon

SENgMmV.jpg

Outsiders... 
nKAhL8I.jpg

Ships arrived!
xqMZ6A0.jpg

JaQkd1I.jpg

Battle camp!

3Lr99FK.jpg

Freedom Army is waiting!

hg7cmub.jpg

Dragon has been awaken by mining team! "The Dwarves dug too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Xanadu... shadow and flame.."

uCDfRmY.jpg

Battle!
HklHDUF.jpg

QqKIhwb.jpg

End of terror!

Ysy4FXO.jpg

Rolling winners:
2x 80QL set of armors were rolled out for winners!
First set was won... by Ekcin! Please pm me on forum and say what kind of armor you chose!

Second set was won... by Karedion! He already chosed his set :)

Lunar Order, at your service!

Edited by Alkhadias
  • Like 3

Thank you Alkhadias, for the wonderful gathering! Well done to you and the Academy (and friends!) I took some screen shots to share, so here they are (I hope, fairly new to this posting stuff!) 

Also a big thanks for staying at the end of a long and busy day and risking your neck to save your wayward Academy member. Now that's loyalty, folks! ?

Kindra & Zelva  

Safe haven 

HCV2b1P.png 

The crowd gathers

317kNGG.png

the gathering was well attended!

rrIIB0K.png

The brave slayers 

9BXpcPY.png

overview of the gathering 

Gn4Wg3V.png

Still trapped

2cuchex.png

the dragon emerges 

kVLokEC.png

Just out of the cave!

d0NQB9m.png

Extreme closeup (bad breath!) 

ugXyQEo.png

Rawr!!

i4u1Wu2.png

Bloodshot eye

nyWp1ck.png

Final roar!

bAEnVPI.png

Helpful Worg

FvOujo5.png

Skeletons were in attendance!

9Sf5Drn.png

• Like 1

Why is there such an inconsistency in those 2 list one posted by odyn and another by zpen. In one of them I don't hit the dragon at all, in one of them I beat it like Chris brown... on my log I actually hit it 11 times. Just curious about the inconsistencies and what is this info gathered from or who?

Edited by Legios

3 hours ago, Legios said:

in one of them I beat it like Chris brown...

Your picture and comments make me chuckle. Way too often. I thank you for that. :)

• Like 1

It certainly was a fun event and I've enjoyed it a lot.

Although I didn't have much time to take screenshots, I was able to capture two nevertheless. One showing the dragon slaying achievement, something which - I don't doubt - several of us got for the first time.

I think the other one is more fun, as it shows how many times you need to slap a dragon, before it's dead.

HQd9K8q.png

After it got killed, two of the players decided to volunteer for the 2nd part of this event, called "Search the body".

Luttuosa and Alkhadias eventually managed to find those two bodies, although I'm not sure what they actually won; other than the eternal gratefulness of the char's owners.

Still, it was a good day all in all and I certainly hope we'll have more like these events in the future.

Thorin :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Legios said:

Why is there such an inconsistency in those 2 list one posted by odyn and another by zpen. In one of them I don't hit the dragon at all, in one of them I beat it like Chris brown... on my log I actually hit it 11 times. Just curious about the inconsistencies and what is this info gathered from or who?

Were you inside the cave? or maybe a bit far?

Those lists are based on combat logs, so i guess the 2 lists were gathered on different spots.

Maybe one slightly inside the cave, and the other slightly outside? or maybe they were just 2 different spots far from eachother and you weren't close enough to odynn to get in his log.

I hit it 8 times on odynn's log, and i believe that's right, i certainly hit it more than 3 times.

Thanks Alkhadias, btw! : )

...Never got so much digging skill in a single dragon slay :D

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Alkhadias said:

.. [great summary of this fine and nicely prepared event]

Rolling winners:

2x 80QL set of armors were rolled out for winners!
First set was won... by Ekcin! Please pm me on forum and say what kind of armor you chose!

Second set was won... by Karedion! He already chosed his set :)

Thanks again for the great event,  and my apologies for right sailing away afterwards. I had never believed to win :) . And got the fine armour now.

All the best for you, Lunar Order and all the others. And a happy new year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davih said:

Were you inside the cave? or maybe a bit far?

Those lists are based on combat logs, so i guess the 2 lists were gathered on different spots.

Maybe one slightly inside the cave, and the other slightly outside? or maybe they were just 2 different spots far from eachother and you weren't close enough to odynn to get in his log.

I hit it 8 times on odynn's log, and i believe that's right, i certainly hit it more than 3 times.

Thanks Alkhadias, btw! : )

...Never got so much digging skill in a single dragon slay :D

That make sense I guess, I was in front of the dragon, I noticed a lot of people were behind it and some were inside the cave almost.

Anyway, Thank you @Alkhadiasfor a wonderful event.

• Like 1

Both armors sent to winners, all gifts sent or gave to invited guests! 

I hope to see you all another time :)