Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Slaughterhouse- Green Dragon

Greetings fellow Wurmians!

Lunar Order would like to invite every good Wurmian for it's first and  not last public Slaying of a Green Dragon!

W7BCOph.png

Location is: NE corner of M23 Grid on Xanadu. There's a single road to the slaying, takes about 5 minuts from shore to get there, later cobble road turns into packed dirt path. There might be not enough space for docking many ships in the place where road starts tho. 

Lunar Order Slaughterhouse Rules:

1) Loot is Private, every good Wurmian is welcome to attend and get his Scale Pieces as well as blood for Ointment of Tailoring.

2) You can bring alts, however only main toons with 2h weapons and 70+FS should fight a Dragon.

3) Even that loot from a corpse is private, I'll roll 2x 80QL Armor sets of a choice (Leather, iron Chain or iron Plate) for people who will like to join lottery list after slaying. Armors will be done and send after a slaying in shortest possible time to the winners!

4) One person isn't welcome to attend a slaying (she knows who I mean), however I won't stop any attempts in the name of good taste. 
5) V.I.P. guests of the Order (old friends mostly), invited to this Slaying will be rewarded with small simbolic gifts from Castle stores, and will be allowed to enter slaying pen area sooner. 

V.I.P. guests invited:

- Luttuosa & Davih
- Bloodscythe

- Zalifear

- Clasin
- Subie & Theshawv
- Odynn

timer_E1546200004.svg

Edited by Alkhadias
  • Like 11

See you there and thanks for making it Public ? and drag Davih off his deed a bit even if you guys have to strap him to a cart or something ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmboy102 said:

See you there and thanks for making it Public ? and drag Davih off his deed a bit even if you guys have to strap him to a cart or something ?

I have several spare creature cages, will do!

32 minutes ago, Votip said:

@Clasinplease bring your squire

I think it will be the squire to bring Clasin up there. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Somebody should get a Breastplate stretcher out for Davih, hehe

THIS

Thanks for an amazing slaying guys, was lots of fun and it was really good seeing so many people turn up

• Like 1

Thanks for a fun guys, now 10hrs sailing back with 6km/h speed thru xanadu ;D

• Like 1