Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes: 23/DEC/18

PatchNotes.png

• Change: Coops will now have a small chance to produce fertile eggs
  • Bugfix: Mail cost for items with internal non removable compartments adjusted.
  • Bugfix: Fishing reels should now show rarity in examine.
  • Bugfix: Reveal creatures and manage animal locate help will no longer show caged creatures.
    • Caged creatures / Cooped creatures or creatures on another server will now give a generic message “This creature is loaded in a cage, or on another server.” from the manage animal popup locate.
    • Caged or animals on another server will not show on Reveal Creatures spell.
  • Bugfix: Buoys can now be planted in deep water

The post Patch Notes: 23/DEC/18 appeared first on Wurm Online.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Change: Coops will now have a small chance to produce fertile eggs

Will they hatch normally if you leave them in a coop?

Currently, eggs only hatch if you keep them on grass, dirt, or crops?  Will this limitation still be true inside of a coop or will the coop override?

(And can we get lawn added, please?  I've always wanted the visual of keeping my chickens on lawn.)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gorwst said:

Will they hatch normally if you leave them in a coop?

Currently, eggs only hatch if you keep them on grass, dirt, or crops?  Will this limitation still be true inside of a coop or will the coop override?

(And can we get lawn added, please?  I've always wanted the visual of keeping my chickens on lawn.)

Their behavior was unchanged, if they were required to be on the ground before, they are still required to be on the ground.

11 hours ago, DevBlog said:

PatchNotes.png

• Change: Coops will now have a small chance to produce fertile eggs
  • Bugfix: Mail cost for items with internal non removable compartments adjusted.
  • Bugfix: Fishing reels should now show rarity in examine.
  • Bugfix: Reveal creatures and manage animal locate help will no longer show caged creatures.
    • Caged creatures / Cooped creatures or creatures on another server will now give a generic message “This creature is loaded in a cage, or on another server.” from the manage animal popup locate.
    • Caged or animals on another server will not show on Reveal Creatures spell.
  • Bugfix: Buoys can now be planted in deep water

The post Patch Notes: 23/DEC/18 appeared first on Wurm Online.

thank you for making coops decent now

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this