Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Constant Desync

I am having a lot of desync issues where I was leading 4 horses while on a boat and when I get to land the horses are 4 tiles ahead of me.  I'm getting a lot of desync in general when I'm running around on foot with no gear, fast horse or on a boat.  Anything that is fast causes me to desync pretty quick.  I've had to relog 10+ times today from that and the flying boats.  Most of the times it looks like what ever I'm leading (like a turtle last night) and it would stay 2 tiles to the right of me.  Couldn't put into a pen until I relogged.  Then he would be on correct tile.

This happens on Chaos and Xan.

Wow actually all my alts are bugged out too.  All my characters see the same horses, but on different tiles.  I've had to relog each alt for them to see where horses really are when leading.

Same issue on Indy. Leading 4 horses from a wagon atm, and they rund 2 tiles directly to the right of me.

45 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Quick fix was to hitch/unhitch btw. :) 

Good to know for next time.  Was thinking I'd lose them in a tile I couldn't see.  After few hours of sailing through multiple mines it was correcting the issue every other mine hop. 

I had leading horse issues today (28 Dec) on Indy. I was on a boat, traveled across the sea (Crystal sea) from east side to west side.. just as I anchored, debarked from my boat, then my horse (on lead by me & wearing a saddle) started walking off east into the water. I went in after it, got the 'embark' button on my bar - did that, w/ both horse and me in the water. Was able to ride it to shore.

It happened again when I got back home (Cornersville deed), anchored my boat, debarked, just saw my horse take off into the side of a hill here. Could not see it anywhere, and it was not in my 'selected' bar. So I went up over the hill it had walked into. At some point, it just became visible, I spotted it ahead of me, then it went down over a place. I ran forward to a spot I could click it to get it in my 'selected' bar, then I could 'embark' to get it and me fixed.

Still going on.

I've noticed more position desync issues as well lately on Xanadu, possibly after recent movement code changes.

In particular, I'll be riding a vehicle, disembark, and the "actual" location of the vehicle will be up to 2 tiles away from where I thought it was, which I sometimes don't realize until I embark again, or until I notice that I can't seem to open my wagon while standing right next to where I think it is.