Sign in to follow this  
Ambril

Settlement not resizing?

Hi

I'm new to the game and something seems to be wrong with resizing your settlement.  You can survey the bigger size but it doesn't take effect once you've gone through the whole process?  The flags don't move but when you go back into the settlement page the new size is what I put in.  

Says settlement changed to your specifications.  Now the old flags have disappeared..  I assume they are supposed to stay onscreen all the time.

Flags only appear when you found/resize, they should be removed once the process is done, if they stayed around it's probably a bug.

So after the flags are removed, is there another visual indicator to know if you're building in your own deed? Especially near the edge. 

9 hours ago, Ambril said:

So after the flags are removed, is there another visual indicator to know if you're building in your own deed? Especially near the edge. 

A lot of players either pack the first tile of their perimeter all around their deed, or plant something out of place, such as cedar trees in an oak forest.  I've seen lavender hedges, fences, lamps, and even pumpkins used to create a visual. 

you can examine the tile and it will tell you if it's on deed