Sign in to follow this  
Niki

[NO BUG] Chicken coop bugs

Loaded chickens are leaving the vicinity on server restarts? My chickens were wandering this morning outside.

Chicken eggs inside the coop are not hatching into chickens. Please make the eggs fertile. [16:05:52] A white egg from a bird. You sense that it is infertile. This has a poor nutrition value.

Chickens eat too much still while in the coop. Filling it with 100 crops and it last like 2-3 days seems weird.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Niki said:

Loaded chickens are leaving the vicinity on server restarts? My chickens were wandering this morning outside. 

Loaded chickens will leave the coop if either the Dinker or Feeder are empty when they decide to eat / drink.

(Just tested this on my local WO server and they do not come unloaded from a restart if they have food / water.)

Chicken eggs inside the coop are not hatching into chickens. Please make the eggs fertile. [16:05:52] A white egg from a bird. You sense that it is infertile. This has a poor nutrition value.

Its not the intention of coops to be used as a method to breed chickens. You can still get fertile eggs from chickens that lay them in the wild thou.

Chickens eat too much still while in the coop. Filling it with 100 crops and it last like 2-3 days seems weird.

Chickens eat and drink every 4 hours at a rate of 1 food per chicken and 250 grams of water per chicken.

Food / water lasting 2-3 days seems reasonable.

10 minutes ago, ausimus said:

Loaded chickens will leave the coop if either the Dinker or Feeder are empty when they decide to eat / drink.

(Just tested this on my local WO server and they do not come unloaded from a restart if they have food / water.)

Its not the intention of coops to be used as a method to breed chickens. You can still get fertile eggs from chickens that lay them in the wild thou.

Chickens eat and drink every 4 hours at a rate of 1 food per chicken and 250 grams of water per chicken.

Food / water lasting 2-3 days seems reasonable.

The feed/water was full when I found them.

5 minutes ago, Niki said:

The feed/water was full when I found them.

Ill do some more testing, and see what I come up with.

@Niki
After multiple tests (20 or so) I was unable to get the chickens to unload after a restart.

If it happens again put up another thread, as its possible I may have missed something.