Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

[Fixed] ghost horses

I have a half dozen ghost horses on my deed. At least 1 is listed twice in get info. I can locate them on my dock, but there isn't a horse anywhere near.

Maybe they bugged inside a mine wall, or something like that? How you are locating them? (What spell)

Edited by Votip

manage animals and get info. Get info said above ground. Pretty sure there isn't anything underground there (below water). After removing the brand, I think that removed them from get info. I will check again tomorrow.

I have realized the same issue.

89vqTIq.jpg

As you can see I'm practically standing on the horse. No horse here.

The horse "Wildchaser" is branded to my deed on Release and currently on a deed on Cele where it is also branded to. I've been using this horse on Release weeks ago and the spot I find the 'ghost" may be the location I've loaded it.

(Possible related issue or a bad case of absent minded Jaz: Also I've found one of my branded horses in the NW corner of Release geared up - I'm pretty sure I did not cross border there as I'm more than afraid the server corner glitches and usually I transfer the animals in crates. Cannot be 100% sure yet so take this observation as such.)

EDIT: I see another two phantom horses off deed on Release, those horses are on Cele too at this moment. Sailing to the get direction target to check the spots now.

yVrVpqT.png

Edited by Jaz

What surprised and concerned me more than the management window leading to it's loading spot, was that the horse was also on get info. I can't say if removing the brand changed my deed count. I removed it before checking this 1 horse. The others i'm not sure if they were in get info or not, and removing them didn't change the counts.

Got to the get direction location of the two ghost horses: 

p9DkmMU.jpg

These horses were not on Release for many weeks (N18 Release - btw visit Warlock's Museum there :P ).

EDIT: I remember this very spot, it is where the horses were loaded into crates and then a knarr - then sailed off server.

Edited by Jaz

3 minutes ago, Kelody said:

What surprised and concerned me more than the management window leading to it's loading spot, was that the horse was also on get info. I can't say if removing the brand changed my deed count. I removed it before checking this 1 horse. The others i'm not sure if they were in get info or not, and removing them didn't change the counts.

I had issues of horses losing cared for status earlier on some servers. Maybe this is related? Two favourite named horses died from that I would be really happy if the bug behind it could be found...

More details:

I have a horse, venerable, name: Gagegrey.

The horse was sailed around all the PVE servers, branded to my deed on each server and cared for on all servers by the same (still existing) alt.

The horse is usually resides on Celebration, cared for, branded, has no issues.

I've been sailing it to a few servers today:

Pristine: 

Gagegrey has a ghost horse I can get directions to and far away from the actual horse.

* Branded to my deed

* Appears uncared for and I have no option to care for on it while in the cage (I have tested, I have the option on another horse in a cage that is not affected by a ghost).

* I did not unload the horse from the cage as it would have died instantly as it happened to two horses already.

Independence:

* Gagegrey has no ghost there.

* Branded to my deed

* Still cared for on Independence and works flawlessly

I've raised a support ticket ingame, if anyone thinks it worths chedk the situation I'm happy to sail over to the servers with the horse with me (but pls don't let it die while testing :P )

Edited by Jaz