Sign in to follow this  
sleepys

[Fixed] Ships getting stuck in bridges and flying

This bug started when latest update came gone fishing. When going under a bridge the ship got stuck. it teleports on top the bridge. dident happen always but happened with all types ships(knarr,corbita and sailing boats got stuck). before coming to the bridge there is a cave where am coming out gonna be in the picture. Sometimes it teled me on top the bridge sometimes into the water. removing the bridge dident remove the issue that looks like am flying when i come out from my cave. if i disembark cant get back to the ship. Relog dident remove this issue allways and was telling am too far from the ship when trying to enbark or grab it. Pushed the ship abit and then could enbark it again. Tested with different grafigs settings and the problem was the same allways. 

https://imgur.com/a/p45jczM

https://imgur.com/a/XeqUNaB

https://imgur.com/a/qy7GArC

Had this same, when i was passing mine entrance. Ship started flying. Was funny until i discovered i cannot embark after.

2SJeQkU.jpg

Couldnt embark as commander an passenger. Tried with alt, w/o effect. Always this same note - 'You need to get closer to the "Krrra".' Perms was changed. I had only perms for passenger. When i gave full perm myself, I could embark again.

A demo of an issue similar to this was just demonstrated for a developer so it's being looked into.  If anyone else has a similar issue, please provide details so that all situations can be investigated.

Had the same problem as Sleepys. Logging for lo-time dropped the knarr down to the water but in the bridge. Had to disembark my passengers and got close enough to pull it towards me a bit. I could then embark again and regain control.

Just had the same happen on Xanadu - sailed out of tunnel and was flying....

Similar problem again. This time the ship is moored and I cannot pull/push it. Apparently I am not on the same level as the ship and too far away as well. Visually it looks fine although a bit off from where I remember leaving it.

I test it and it do exactly, when ship leave cave passage.

I came out of the Mist Lake Chunnel onto the ocean and my sailboat was 'flying' above the water, about a troll height up.

I turned around and re-entered the Chunnel and I was back on water.  When I came back out lake side I was flying again.

I sailed home to my dock, disembarked and couldn't drag or board the boat as I needed to get closer.

I saw the option to pull it, and figured it couldn't hurt and Voila!  I pulled my little sailboat back down to the water level.  ?

Speed might impact it. I got the bug exiting north and west canal exits in a knarr with gale coming from east. I did not get the bug exiting 2 canals east into the wind.