Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

Stop complaining, it's awesome. Thank you to Devs.

Heya, starting a quick thread here to bring some posetivity to the devs since people just tend to complain about stuff they dislike and skip praising the thing they like.

I love the update, the sheer amount of work that's been going into to this is just pure madness.

Fishing went from a mundane click game to something interactive and awesome, it's AWESOME!

We got a Ninja update on clothing (white hoods and jackets etc) it's AWESOME!

We got tower chaining so more things to work towards on PvP , it's AWESOME!

We got new mechanic for climbing and grinding it finally grants results, it's AWESOME!

We have a whole new level of spells, new priest mechanics and so much new stuff, it's AWESOME!

So I just wanted to say that you are all awesome! 
From me to all of you, have a very Merry Christmas!

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 40

Especially the climbing, in my opinion. When it first broke with all the hotfixing and the downtime, I was so irritated and was 100% positive I wasn't going to be happy with the fix whatever it was.

I have to say, climbing now, even in just the brief time I've gotten to use it, seems so much more closely tied to my climbing level and gives more skill appropriately for using it. Climbing feels so much more like a real skill now instead of something like "chisel" skill.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

You forgot the awesome water change.  it's AWESOME!

You're right, so much AWESOME stuff. The water just makes you go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Agreed 100%

People don't seem to realize there is a difference between complaining, and giving constructive criticism. 

• Like 3

I believe you forgot to mention the graphical effects of the water and chicken coops!

Wondering if the chicken coops are intended to help improve server performance? Less work for calculating 1 static entity that does something a few times a day compared with ~8 that keep walking around randomly. I like them either way though.

Edited by Korhaka

22 minutes ago, Korhaka said:

I believe you forgot to mention the graphical effects of the water and chicken coops!

Wondering if the chicken coops are intended to help improve server performance? Less work for calculating 1 static entity that does something a few times a day compared with ~8 that keep walking around randomly. I like them either way though.

I did! Too much AWESOME stuff I even forget some! 

The devs have definitely earned themselves a holiday break (if they get one... since post-update bugs are probably causing Sindusk some accelerated hair loss!).

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

since post-update bugs are probably causing Sindusk some accelerated hair loss!

Now we know what to get Sindusk for christmas!  

This update has been pretty special even with the minor hiccups, and I must say that the game has really come a long long ways and I for one have enjoyed every minute of the progress.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Enki said:

Now we know what to get Sindusk for christmas!  

This update has been pretty special even with the minor hiccups, and I must say that the game has really come a long long ways and I for one have enjoyed every minute of the progress.

That's what I like to hear.

I love the way the water looks now, so beautiful.  Good Job Devs! ?

Good job Devs!

Thanks to all of you, Sindusk you are the hero of Wurm PVP and I look forward to seeing many more changes and balances from you, ausimus and darklords. :)

To the group doing water and UI... This game is starting to look quite amazing KEEP this kinda stuff up!

Shout out to alectrys for all your bug smashing as well, scary to think what this game would look like without you...

As well thank you Enki and the rest of the support staff team for all the time you put into assisting the Devs in various ways during these kinds of updates and in general for all the time you put into this game.

Happy Holidays to all of you, know that at least some of us truly appreciate everything you all do for this community.

Edited by necroe
  • Like 6

Great update.  I was close to de prem'ing my priest.  Now he is fun to play. 

Everyone in alliance is fishing.  I have a nice set of white clothes.  So many things to do, so little time. 

Thank you for making a deep game even deeper. 

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, Mclavin said:

+1 nice message snoo, great update devs

+1

Thank you devs!  I've been pelting my villagemates with snowballs ever since I put up my snowmen!

I gawk at the beautiful water!  I look forward to someday getting into the fishing system, now that it actually sounds interesting!

I switched both my priests from Paaweelr and Magranon to Nahjo and Smeagain and am loving the priest update!

What a great Wurm Christmas!

I also made a supreme seryll butchering knife on christmas day!

I want to live in Wurm forever!  How much money would it take to bribe devs into making wurm VR-compatible???

Anyway thanks again guys!  Happy Holidays!

I'm not going to complain, but I tell you so many changes I need to learn!

Fishing went from a mundane click game to something interactive and awesome, it's AWESOME! tedious and convoluted.

We got a Ninja update on clothing (white hoods and jackets etc) it's AWESOME! finally some plain clothes, only took them like 3 years?

We got new mechanic for climbing and grinding it finally grants results, it's AWESOME!. they fixed something that's been broken since before I started playing!

• Like 2

On 1/4/2019 at 1:07 PM, KyleBooze said:

Fishing went from a mundane click game to something interactive and awesome, it's AWESOME! tedious and convoluted.

We got a Ninja update on clothing (white hoods and jackets etc) it's AWESOME! finally some plain clothes, only took them like 3 years?

We got new mechanic for climbing and grinding it finally grants results, it's AWESOME!. they fixed something that's been broken since before I started playing!

You're just a bitter little man.

• Like 2

Priest overhaul! best gift of the year! 

Its like being reborn a baby again in pvp with new balances and complete changes to spells.

(I will still deny the existence of player gods :p)

• Like 2

KyleBooze has it spot on. I don't find any of the things listed awesome. Especially the fishing update is hell on wheels.