Sign in to follow this  
Thorinoakshield

[Fixed] Fresh picked herbs / spices don't loose freshiness after being stored in crate or FSB

All spices / herbs fresh picked from planters, remain fresh spices / herbs, even after they're stored in (small) crates or FSB's.
This has been experienced by both myself and another player I asked to test it.

RVE8lLw.png
Shows as normal spice, but not stacking with ones taken from a FSB

pD1SCGg.png
Same stack after taking it out of the crate again.

Thorin :)

Are you certain about the fsb?   Crate issue has been added.  I couldn't reproduce the fsb issue.

Just checked with another char:

4ipQ68o.png

Double items are shown.

When  taking the fresh spices /  herbs out of the FSB into inventory, it shows as Fresh herb / spice again. (Taken mint here)

Bi7KehE.png

However, the moment those items are dropped in the FSB again, they become part of the stack..........

OvwSYOG.png

Thorin ?

I've also experienced this with herbs.

Some did combine the first time and some I had to pull out into my inventory and put them all back in again to get them to combine properly (sometimes multiple times).

5R35xLB.png

~Jikuu

Not sure if its the same but:

e1Y5IzR.png

One is 'Twisted Horns' when I pull them out but they won't combine down in the BSB?

Ive noticed this bug while playing on the epic servers also.

In addition has there been an update to fsb's in general? 

I ask because we can now store a lot more processed things than we could before, mashed veggies, minced meats, grilled fish, roasted meats, filleted roasted meats etc?

or is this all a bug??

I managed to reproduce the bug on Xanadu as well.

Forage or Bot a fresh herb, put it into a large or small crate, drag it from the crate and into a fsb, then it produces a second stack.

If you remove a herb from the second stack and put it into inventory its labled fresh again, if you put that herb into the fsb again it becomes part of the first stack.

Edited by Hailiah

Additional possible bug with this, old Fsb's that contain Bread and the 'Cooked Meat' from before the cooking update, these can be dragged into a crate and into another fsb.

Edited by Hailiah
correction

Jikuu - The horn / twisted horn thing is how it has always been in a BSB. Twisted horns come from Unicorns, the other horns come from Rams. They are both labeled as "horn" when placed in a BSB though

• Like 1