Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

[Fixed] Keep net stuck on my boat

Howdy. I tried fishing earlier, got my fishing net and keep net created and imp'd. It seems I can fish ok. But my keep net has been a non stop problem.

I tried to 'plant' it on ground tiles. It would not allow it on any tiles, on some tiles it said water too shallow, other tiles it said water too deed. I could find nowhere to 'plant' it. So any help explanation I can get for how to plant this thing would be greatly appreciated.

So. Next I got my rowboat, brought it out. I was permitted to attach my keep net to my rowboat. So then I moved my 3 fish over to that keep net. That did happen. All good. But then I moved the row boat to the fishing water area, and it would not allow me to net fish while embarked. So I moored jumped off boat. Then it took me a while to find a spot, where my boat was close to where I could stand and fish at. I found such a place.

But then it would not allow me to put fish into my keep net, nor could I remove my keep net from the boat. So I jumped back into my rowboat, still could not pull the fish from my keep net.

So right now, here on Indy, near Cornersville deed, I have my keep net is stuck on my rowboat named 'T-Bomb's RowRowRow' w/ 3 fish on it. I'd surely like to get this keep net thing to work, sounds like an awesome idea .. to keep fish fresh in water, while fishing.

Thanks your time,

TeeeBOMB << frustrated fisher wanna-be

• Like 1

Using this bug to track various Fish Keep Net issues:

Stuck on boat?  - I cannot reproduce this one.

Cannot put fish in or take fish out when attached to a boat.

Planting a fish keep net in shallow water is too precise as far as the depth it can be planted.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:31 PM, Alectrys said:

TeeeBOMB, are you still having issues getting the fish keep net off your boat?

Yep. Right now, my keep net is attached to my row boat still. Has the same 3 fish in it...the fish have no decay at all so far (is working, that part ? ). Just I can not remove my fish, … [16:17:51] You are not allowed to do that. I get that same message if I'm beside my rowboat or embarked as passenger or as commander.

I guess is a tricky code to get this to work properly. I do hope they can fix this part. This is one of the nice parts of the fishing update.

1 hour ago, TeeeBOMB said:

Yep. Right now, my keep net is attached to my row boat still. Has the same 3 fish in it...the fish have no decay at all so far (is working, that part ? ). Just I can not remove my fish, … [16:17:51] You are not allowed to do that. I get that same message if I'm beside my rowboat or embarked as passenger or as commander.

I guess is a tricky code to get this to work properly. I do hope they can fix this part. This is one of the nice parts of the fishing update.

How did you get the fish into the net - most reports say you cannot put fish in or take fish out.