Sign in to follow this  
Deathangel

Free meditation path swap every 3 months

no, meditation needs reworked completely. But in the current system just because you thought of going knowledge for the grind you are inevitably not going to do doesn't mean you should get a free reroll . We just need a viable power, love, hate and knowledge.... Insanity shouldn't be the only viable choice. 

imo this once every x amount of time isnt bad as the person has done the meditation skill grind, this is just silly cooldown timer. I think i will give a +1 and i think it would give poeple more freedom of testing out other paths. Without the timer, no one is gonna just start from 0 and wait 5-6 months just for timers to see how some other path is. So +1 from me, never understood why its such a problem if everyone gets a free change once every 6 months (also include the Path of insanity change into this timer so it cant be abused to go from PoI - any path - back to PoI. Also i think if it would be 4-5 months it would be better. 

Edited by Wulfgarr

10 hours ago, Gladiator said:

no, meditation needs reworked completely. But in the current system just because you thought of going knowledge for the grind you are inevitably not going to do doesn't mean you should get a free reroll . We just need a viable power, love, hate and knowledge.... Insanity shouldn't be the only viable choice

I have to agree with this, but until they make a change, being stuck and not wanting to use 6 months of getting the questions with enought skill is just dumb imo. 

+1

I've been considering switching to pok, but I can't bear losing my hallucinations.