Sign in to follow this  
Farmboy102

Less cluttered Event Tab

I'm pretty sure I will not be the first person to ask for this. Could we perhaps at some point get a setting in the text setting that will only show events that your own character does? something that can be enabled and disabled. 

• Like 3

Would be nice.  Especially at Impalongs.  

As an alternative, could there be an additional tab for "Self" that only shows what directly affects you?  (i.e. What you do, emotes that affect you, actions that affect you.)

• Like 1

It's been suggested before more than once with positive reaction from other players but so far hasn't happened.

+1 for whatever sorting to show/hide beehive spam, own actions, other player/s actions, muting sounds of certain kinds small-bells/specific-emotes, all such options we're lacking at the moment

Options to enable or disable all sorts of different actions would be nice. Used to play a game that had that and it was very nice and customizable.

+1

If the system also allows you to disable those bee messages it keeps spamming me with when moving around my deed, I'm all for it...

a settings window that would allow us enable and disable each type of event, like eve online has, would be amazing.

• Like 1

Would be great to have a filtered event tab ingame. I would keep the full log file saved to disks as is though.

• Like 1