Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/DEC/18 Gone Fishing

Just now, olafhairybreeks said:

Ducks don't exist.

BUT ya hear them.... missing mystic creatures :P

1 minute ago, Finnn said:

DUCKS!

We need the missing mystic creature of the game.

Hehe, when I first started playing, during my 2nd day I kept hearing the ducks as I was next to some water, I did spend time looking for ducks, could nt find any, so I posted about it

on Freedom chat at the time, other players had quite a giggle about it and naturally made fun of me hehe. After 2 years I've finally decided that I'll no longer go duck hunting hehehe.

• Like 2

Net for catching fishes good idea that save me time to astair and watch on this bloody bite. I want to convert my rower on rowing trawler?

Whoa so exciting ??

so quick question, current priests of Demi gods..do we get an option to covert free of charge, to like Libila with no loss etc..??

Edited by Ismira

Great ... more components to try and explain to a newbie how to get "easy" meat for basic meals.

*Sigh*

I am looking forward to seeing the other stuff. ?

4 minutes ago, Jenshiye said:

Great ... more components to try and explain to a newbie how to get "easy" meat for basic meals.

*Sigh*

Kill chilckens or pigs. You sound overwhelmed, ask any questions in CA help. Lots of friendly ppls there

Edited by Ismira

5 minutes ago, Jenshiye said:

The old system of fishing does still work, a rod and line + hook will catch small fish useful for basic meals 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jenshiye said:

*Sigh*

I am literally in the middle of Chaos with a pottery bowl and can make full ccfp foods in a 1ql camp fire using kindling and a wood scrap.  It's not that bad.

Just in case:

1 meat (kill a pig or dog or go fishing for basic fish)

forage at least 8 veggies and can use more to make heavier (if you have knife and chop all the veggies you can full ccfp from the food)

put those in pottery bowl and cook inside of the campfire.

done....fed....

• Like 1

woo hoo! Thanks devs! will be lovely to play and not sit here wishing those two would shag themselves to death

Thanks to all the staff who have worked on and continue to work on this update.
Impatient people just means they're keen to try it out and get back into the game we all love.

7 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

I am literally in the middle of Chaos with a pottery bowl and can make full ccfp foods in a 1ql camp fire using kindling and a wood scrap.  It's not that bad.

Just in case:

1 meat (kill a pig or dog or go fishing for basic fish)

forage at least 8 veggies and can use more to make heavier (if you have knife and chop all the veggies you can full ccfp from the food)

put those in pottery bowl and cook inside of the campfire.

done....fed....

I will definitely test it because you have casserole in the oven

I crash every time I try to launch, and the crash log won't appear. :l

It just shows the connection screen and then stops responding. Just like Chromega down below.

Edited by Wiolo

^^Same here. 

ETA: Logging in with the legacy renderer seems to work. 

Edited by NeeNee

I had an issue where the client would stop responding at the point it was actually logging into my character or reconnecting. I've switched the renderer to legacy and can get in for now.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bark - found on overaged birch trees.

How?  with what tool and which option?

5 minutes ago, Chromega said:

I had an issue where the client would stop responding at the point it was actually logging into my character or reconnecting. I've switched the renderer to legacy and can get in for now.

Thanks! that fixed it for me, hope they fix the modern renderer though! I like it!

• Like 1

I cannot log in. Just sits on Welcome back Gylnne! Xanadu the great mystery.

Sign in to follow this