DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/DEC/18 Gone Fishing

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Finnn said:

DUCKS!

We need the missing mystic creature of the game.

 Hehe, when I first started playing, during my 2nd day I kept hearing the ducks as I was next to some water, I did spend time looking for ducks, could nt find any, so I posted about it

on Freedom chat at the time, other players had quite a giggle about it and naturally made fun of me hehe. After 2 years I've finally decided that I'll no longer go duck hunting hehehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Net for catching fishes good idea that save me time to astair and watch on this bloody bite. I want to convert my rower on rowing trawler😯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa so exciting 😲😲

 

so quick question, current priests of Demi gods..do we get an option to covert free of charge, to like Libila with no loss etc..??

Edited by Ismira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great ... more components to try and explain to a newbie how to get "easy" meat for basic meals.

 

*Sigh*

 

I am looking forward to seeing the other stuff. 💃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jenshiye said:

Great ... more components to try and explain to a newbie how to get "easy" meat for basic meals.

 

*Sigh*

 

I am looking forward to seeing the other stuff. 💃

Kill chilckens or pigs. You sound overwhelmed, ask any questions in CA help. Lots of friendly ppls there

Edited by Ismira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jenshiye said:

Great ... more components to try and explain to a newbie how to get "easy" meat for basic meals.

 

The old system of fishing does still work, a rod and line + hook will catch small fish useful for basic meals 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jenshiye said:

Great ... more components to try and explain to a newbie how to get "easy" meat for basic meals.

 

*Sigh*

 

I am looking forward to seeing the other stuff. 💃

 

I am literally in the middle of Chaos with a pottery bowl and can make full ccfp foods in a 1ql camp fire using kindling and a wood scrap.  It's not that bad.

 

Just in case:

1 meat (kill a pig or dog or go fishing for basic fish)

forage at least 8 veggies and can use more to make heavier (if you have knife and chop all the veggies you can full ccfp from the food)

put those in pottery bowl and cook inside of the campfire.

done....fed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woo hoo! Thanks devs! will be lovely to play and not sit here wishing those two would shag themselves to death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all the staff who have worked on and continue to work on this update.
Impatient people just means they're keen to try it out and get back into the game we all love.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

 

I am literally in the middle of Chaos with a pottery bowl and can make full ccfp foods in a 1ql camp fire using kindling and a wood scrap.  It's not that bad.

 

Just in case:

1 meat (kill a pig or dog or go fishing for basic fish)

forage at least 8 veggies and can use more to make heavier (if you have knife and chop all the veggies you can full ccfp from the food)

put those in pottery bowl and cook inside of the campfire.

done....fed....

I will definitely test it because you have casserole in the oven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I crash every time I try to launch, and the crash log won't appear. :l

It just shows the connection screen and then stops responding. Just like Chromega down below.

Edited by Wiolo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^Same here. 

 

ETA: Logging in with the legacy renderer seems to work. 

Edited by NeeNee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an issue where the client would stop responding at the point it was actually logging into my character or reconnecting. I've switched the renderer to legacy and can get in for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bark - found on overaged birch trees.

 

How?  with what tool and which option?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chromega said:

I had an issue where the client would stop responding at the point it was actually logging into my character or reconnecting. I've switched the renderer to legacy and can get in for now.

Thanks! that fixed it for me, hope they fix the modern renderer though! I like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now