Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/DEC/18 Gone Fishing

Is it safe to assume that a tunnel or canal will act as a freshwater/brackish water barrier?

I’m sad I’m at work, but happy also, sounds like a typical patch update headache 

Yep, turned back to legacy and it connects. Apprently the modern renderer is broke.

Serious stamina/climbing bug issue going on. Dont think this server will be online long.

We're aware of stamina drain issues when moving, this will be addressed in a hotfix. It is NOT intended and will not remain this way.

7 minutes ago, carebear said:

Why we have to pass this bloody tutorial once again?

use the command /skiptutorial but you get a title! 

Is there anyway to skip this tutorial? E.g. on a priest that cannot mine.

Also, stamina draining seems to be around 3x.

Edit: Nevermind on the stamina since I recently saw the message in game about a future hotfix.

Second edit: Thanks retro a ton for tutorial skip.

Third Edit: Upon skipping tutorial still received a title. Lol.

*relief*

Edited by Challenge

Any ideas about how to get rid of that "examine" window?  Most useless thing I've ever seen.

Ya, my priest can't complete "First Steps", either. :( Would need to de-priest or champ up: doesn't seem worth it.

Oh, and is "Find a Route" possible on Epic? I can't recall ever seeing a waystone.

EDIT: the first toon I logged didn't have the tutorial window; I was assuming the journal was the tutorial. Now I see the tutorial window.

Edited by Roccandil

FYI, dont do the tutorial till you use up your SB 

you get 2 rewards:

You have just received the title 'Educated'!

For completing the tutorial you are awarded 1 hour of sleep bonus!

But seeing you have full SB or 9hrs + you will not get and SB

1 minute ago, gorgian said:

FYI, dont do the tutorial till you use up your SB 

you get 2 rewards:

You have just received the title 'Educated'!

For completing the tutorial you are awarded 1 hour of sleep bonus!

But seeing you have full SB or 9hrs + you will not get and SB

Yeah, wish I had known this beforehand, could have waited to finish it after I used up my sleep more.

• Like 1

the real mvp whoever fixed this for 4k screens!

0a4dbc2eff51205e69f10eb42cbd4d38.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DevBlog said:

New: Tower influence chaining system on PvP servers:

Influence Chaining

• Any deeds outside of chained influence will no longer have guards maintain fences, bridges, floors and walls - similar to when a deed has less than a month of upkeep remaining.
  • Any deeds outside of chained influence will have on-deed mine doors take 3 times as much bashing damage.

Is there a way to check if a specific deed is chained or not? Cannot find any related line in Deed Info.

I hope I misunderstood this, but now Paaweelr is aligned with Vynora not Magranon?  So I now have a useless rare Mag statuette and cannot cast anything unless I get a Vynora Statuette?  OR are player god statuettes going to be innovated soon?

Libila faith problem. I have lost all my faith on Chaos when I sailed there, so I returned  to Exo  again lost faith ,this time which was on Freedom. I didn't use transfer. 

On HoT my character was Libila follower so when I return on chaos there was no faith tree ,so when I come back to Exo and  there is no faith tree either. So I lost all my deities double. 

Edited by carebear

Shouldn't Nahjo get favor bonus on saccing alchemy items? It is not listed when checked spell list on an altar.

22 minutes ago, carebear said:

Libila faith problem. I have lost all my faith on Chaos when I sailed there, so I returned  to Exo  again lost faith ,this time which was on Freedom. I didn't use transfer. 

On HoT my character was Libila follower so when I return on chaos there was no faith tree ,so when I come back to Exo and  there is no faith tree either. So I lost all my deities double. 

they said not to do that lol

What is the command to switch gods for priests? And how long will this convert will be available ? Are we talking days, weeks, months? It's just I haven't fully decided which god to convert to and if given the time I want to stock on the spells I will lose.

Just now, Taltos said:

/transfer

9 minutes ago, chefpeewe said:

What is the command to switch gods for priests? And how long will this convert will be available ? Are we talking days, weeks, months? It's just I haven't fully decided which god to convert to and if given the time I want to stock on the spells I will lose.

2 minutes ago, Taltos said:

There is no time frame yet to how long you have to transfer just 1 time only was mentioned no date.

finally a fishing pole rack. only been begging for a few years .lol   and so much more added too.

So do I really have to trade my rare mag statuette for a vyn stat if I'm paaweelr?

Sign in to follow this