Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/DEC/18 Gone Fishing

Just now, Shagsangel said:

Any idea how those are made? FC?  Do they require a certain ql to be floating in the water like boats or they require to be planted?  That's a feature I can't wait to see in game!!!

Waiting for the update to be complete, just like you.  I know I will be making some of those right along with all the fishing equipment.

• Like 1

Many people complain when their favourite games get no love and no updates. Are people here really saying that they cannot wait a few hours before discovering / enjoying  the mammoth update?

We all need some sense of perspective here (and a little more patience)

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Shagsdevil said:

Yes ya's gave it a large window of 2 hrs.... not all day....

Maybe someone not dumping $400.00 in the last 2 days don't matter..... Maybe some are expecting free Sleep Bonus or Powders from this..... But some of us just think about the money we just dumped returning to the game....

I am sure the updates will be cool once they are working right after 15 - 20 shutdowns / hot fixes.... Hell maybe some will become " Features " like the " Fountain Pans " that were around for years.

Quit being so entitled! Your posts are some of the worst I've read in years! LIKE WOW, LOOK AT ME I SPENT $400! Get out of here!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spolmit said:

Many people complain when their favourite games get no love and no updates. Are people here really saying that they cannot wait a few hours before discovering / enjoying  the mammoth update?

We all need some sense of perspective here (and a little more patience)

Not everyone follows discord so when you're not told whats the problem what do you expect?  You grow impatient...now we know ETA 1h (or more I know the problem is not yet fixed and i can't try to log on)

Some people are more salty than the new brackish water we're getting when the servers go live. :)

• Like 4

Just now, Shagsangel said:

Not everyone follows discord so when you're not told whats the problem what do you expect?  You grow impatient...now we know ETA 1h (or more I know the problem is not yet fixed and i can't try to log on) 

You seem to be the only one getting so upset.  Think about that for a while.

• Like 1

Just now, Niki said:

Quit being so entitled! Your posts are some of the worst I've read in years! LIKE WOW, LOOK AT ME I SPENT $400! Get out of here!

One see's entitled , another see's what money they have put into the game. So no I won't get out of here as you put it. 
And I know there have been worst comments than mine on here or people wouldn't get banned from the forums... So you get over yourself

4 minutes ago, Vroomfondel said:

Waiting for the update to be complete, just like you.  I know I will be making some of those right along with all the fishing equipment.

Them boeys or whatever there called will be the first thing I check on how to make that should look pretty cool and hopefully make sailing across servers easier for borders no more sharks waiting to bite your toes loll ;)  and the chicken coop sounds pretty cool that will be cool to have to!!

Edited by Shagsangel

So much impatience hehe. This update hold very little interests for me but it does for some and that's cool and I do understand that implementing this much new stuff to something as complex as Wurm is not at all like spreading butter on a toast,

Lets start a clinic for those suffering from Wurm withdrawals hehe.

Great time to do some xmas baking wrap presents go shopping decorate or for some maybe best just to walk away form the computer and relax for a bit :)

• Like 2

Maybe new players can be summoned to other server deeds by the owner ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shyruban said:

So much impatience hehe. This update hold very little interests for me but it does for some and that's cool and I do understand that implementing this much new stuff to something as complex as Wurm is not at all like spreading butter on a toast,

Lets start a clinic for those suffering from Wurm withdrawals hehe.

I'm not a fan on the new fishing update but the Chicken coop and the thingy in the water and the water update looks pretty cool...I can't wait to see what the chicken coop will look like!!!

1 minute ago, Vroomfondel said:

No I probably ain't the only one upset but most won't say  a word because they see the responses I am getting for voicing my thoughts and opinions.... 
Why would anyone else say anything

Speaking about brackish water (weird thing on its own but whatever), what happens when a lake gets connected with the sea? And happens when a brackish lake/pound is formed?

3 minutes ago, Vroomfondel said:

well yeah i have been waiting forever...it was ETA 2 hrs we're over that now so was wondering what was going on and I didn't knew info were posted on Discord so I have a reason to become annoyed...well had a reason...

1 minute ago, Chlodovech said:

Speaking about brackish water (weird thing on its own but whatever), what happens when a lake gets connected with the sea? And happens when a brackish lake/pound is formed?

Time will tell? loll 

2 minutes ago, Chlodovech said:

This will be interesting to find out Chlodo. and will the fish becaome a mixture in this area :P

Upthread it was said that water types would change on server update. So presumably if you make a pond from a lake it'll stay lake water till the server updates.

1 minute ago, olafhairybreeks said:

Buoys but not gulls...

DUCKS!

We need the missing mystic creature of the game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnn said:

DUCKS!

We need the missing mystic creature of the game.

We do!!!  We hear them we should have them to be seen!!!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this