Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/DEC/18 Gone Fishing

2 hours ago, Mordraug said:

Simple question.. old fishing poles... specifically my supreme one (*grin*), what happens to those?

It was stated once in the incredibly long video that you can "upgrade" your old fishing poles to a new one with both casts & rarity transferring over.

I cannot login to Rel after install patch. Is server under updating atm?

3 minutes ago, Xagru said:

I cannot login to Rel after install patch. Is server under updating atm?

Server is not up yet they will inform us once it's running :)

Ok. Glad everybody waiting, not just me. :D

Edited by Xagru
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Xagru said:

Ok. Glad everybody waiting, not just me. :D

Been waiting for 4 hours now my patience is getting thin ;) 

Wow, simply wow.

Thank you to everyone involved in planning, coding and implementing this update..

Any idea when we'll be able to login to start fishing?  Just kidding.

Looks like there are tons of things going on in this update. I don't know what I'll look at first, fishing or my priest. Probably fishing. Definitely fishing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shagsangel said:

Been waiting for 4 hours now my patience is getting thin ;) 

Don't you have phones to answer ?   ?

Anyways you would go for a small trip outside you're deed and get lost ... ?

• Like 1

Just now, Damascus said:

Don't you have phones to answer ?   ?

Anyways you would go for a small trip outside you're deed and get lost ... ?

??? 29 call's so far I would prefer being lost outside my deed than waiting for this update!!!  I don't usually go far off deed tho there is no treasure to find so you won't catch me lost ;):P 
By this rate I'll be done work and have waited all day for this update ? 

So does heal cure disease again?  Or is that still gone?

Wow: that's a lot of cool-sounding changes, all at once! :) And starting the support cycle right before Christmas too: you all are gluttons for punishment!

On the downside, am a little disappointed that Mag's rite stat gain is Soul Depth. Seems weak compared to Mind Logic, Body Stamina, or Soul Strength (unless you have plans for Soul Depth).

Body Strength would seem more appropriate (although to be honest, based on the lore I've seen, seems like Mag's should be stamina (all those stam spells, and a clear link to path of power), and Fo's should be Body Strength).

• Like 1

omg chicken coops yay! ?

also fishing update has me super hyped right now. bring it on! 

• Like 9

Thanks to all the devs and cro’s for all the hard work put into this update! I can’t wait to get home from work to test out all the new things! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Demigod passives have been rerolled with the exception of the template passives (listed above).
  • Passives are now more likely to align with the template deity, but some will be outliers to create interesting combinations.
  • Demigod spells have been completely rerolled using a new system to distribute the spells.
  • The new system uses the affinities of the demigod to determine what type of spells they should obtain, as well as avoiding overpowered or useless combinations that render a god too strong or too weak.

I'm finding this kind of confusing. Maybe it's too early and I need more coffee. lol.   It looks like it's going to be impossible to determine what you'll get if you go with a demigod until you've done it.  Am I reading this right?  

Also, I saw no mention of the Fo passive of animal immunity.  Does that mean it hasn't changed and Fo still has it?  If so, is that one of the passives that will be random on the demigods?

And also, what about followers?  I assume, since the free switch says "players" rather than priests, that followers can also switch deity.  But what about the followers' passives and/or restrictions?  Like for Vyn destroying pavement, for instance?

1 minute ago, Amadee said:

I'm finding this kind of confusing. Maybe it's too early and I need more coffee. lol.   It looks like it's going to be impossible to determine what you'll get if you go with a demigod until you've done it.  Am I reading this right?  

Also, I saw no mention of the Fo passive of animal immunity.  Does that mean it hasn't changed and Fo still has it?  If so, is that one of the passives that will be random on the demigods?

Passives are the things you get at certain faith levels, https://imgur.com/a/Glz7Gsj has them all.

1 minute ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Passives are the things you get at certain faith levels, https://imgur.com/a/Glz7Gsj has them all.

Is this 100% up to date? It's 2 months old. Do you know if they have made changes since then?

1 minute ago, zethreal said:

Is this 100% up to date? It's 2 months old. Do you know if they have made changes since then?

There has been so much changes that I'd wait and compare once you're back online to see if it remain the same...never know it's to confusing for me personally but best to check yourself in game ;)

• Tosiek now has the spells Bloodthirst and Web Armour.
  • Tosiek no longer has the spell Life Transfer.
  • Smeagain now has the item protection on death passive.

only differences i could find in the thread, all should be the same. on test if you want to check

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

What about Paww and Nahjo they were not mentioned on the update above so I guess we'll have to see what they can and can not do...

I see alot of people saying " excellent updates or good job ".... what I fail to see is how these are so awesome when it's been 5 hrs for a 2 hr update... and to think I just paid almost $400.00 to return to this awesome feature of not being able to log back in....

2 minutes ago, Shagsdevil said:

I see alot of people saying " excellent updates or good job ".... what I fail to see is how these are so awesome when it's been 5 hrs for a 2 hr update... and to think I just paid almost $400.00 to return to this awesome feature of not being able to log back in....

Too much coffee this morning?  It is a huge update, don't try to rush them.  Expect to get more SB and possibly some powders too.  Once it is up we will then find all that is broken and they will restart the servers again.  Now you can let this drive you crazy or just go with the flow and do your part to help them fix it by reporting errors.

• Like 2

Umm no it ain't to much coffee and I don't give a ###### about sleep bonus or powders... judge someone else not me... 

1 minute ago, Vroomfondel said:

Too much coffee this morning?  It is a huge update, don't try to rush them.  Expect to get more SB and possibly some powders too.  Once it is up we will then find all that is broken and they will restart the servers again.  Now you can let this drive you crazy or just go with the flow and do your part to help them fix it by reporting errors.

they said it wasn't going on test server cause it was ready..... 3+ hrs over the update time, says completely different

Looking forward to this update rolling in all the way, should definitely make for some interesting pvp and gameplay.

Huge shout out to @Sindusk @ausimus and Darklords... whom i cant seem to @ for the pvp changes in general. 

Also thank you to samool and budda for the potential good client changes.

Worth the wait :)

Sign in to follow this