Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Please update the loading screens.

The selection we have now is extremely old, please showcase the new graphics. Not graphics from 2009-2012.

12ba5a43f62c0aeb0969d38397f2246f-jpg.jpg

+1, maybe make it the screenshot of the week as seen on the Valrei International, with a quote from Global chat?

• Like 1

+1 could even find some memorials and historic / landmarks to include but would be better to showcase the game in its current, thoe ima miss the old loading images, already miss our pea body days ; _ ; 

• Like 1

+1 shouldn't be too hard, there is  literally a screenshot thread I'd love to see old wurm screenshots on my 0.200th of a second loading screen.

• Like 2

As a additional loading screen tip some info that #tagging password isn't secure at all when sharing.

• Like 1

Maybe include a slow image change or a collage if any to help add more. But the tips along with the quotes ain't bad just make them more visible.

+1 for new screens and quotes, waar have so many to pick from

Screens could possibly come from the screenshot thread?

have a thread where players can forward their designs and Retro picks out a winner for the week and we have that as a loading screen. It'll be fun to see your design up for a week or few days.

@Mclavinsure, but I'd really also like some random picks from screenshot thread, I like unique nice stuff that aren't prepared just for the case.(only if there's something cool hi-res which could be used ofc)