Sign in to follow this  
Paappa

Epic change

Merge epic into one server with home islands and a smaller center island for elevation style play. Would help with the low population and bring people closer together for more pvp. And if we get a new server, can we have something to prevent the 300 slope dirt walls.

Something like a tile sized stonewall that you can build on.

I rather see it deleted but, this is a good start +1

Why deleted, if you don't like it you don't have to play there.

Just now, Roccandil said:

I won't vote to see Serenity destroyed. :(

Good point. There could be something similar on the new server though.

player base is far 2 small wurm unlimited saw to that just delete epic.

27 minutes ago, canie said:

player base is far 2 small wurm unlimited saw to that just delete epic.

I think some of the people left because the new Elevation was too big

8 minutes ago, Paappa said:

I think some of the people left because the new Elevation was too big

Most active epic players became active freedom players/quit because of the skill merge only going from epic to freedom one time, so epic became pointless to grind on

Deleting all the servers to replace it with one will just at best have a bunch of people show up for the excitement and hype only to disappear by a month or two, and the handful of players left currently will probably have left for good.  I'm of the opinion that if all servers get deleted, it should just stay that way and focus on one unified cluster to get rid of the whole lesser focus/skill split that epic has already suffered for so long.  Though I would prefer to just delete elevation since no one even cares about it, and merge the home servers into freedom as freedom servers so peoples long term work isn't just destroyed fully, but good luck with that ever happening because people will complain it will ruin their markets

• Like 4

Ruin the already ruined markets*

Get rid of epic altogether, merge home servers to freedom.

get rid of epic wipe freedom stats + items stop putting out updates to wurm unlimited (was rolfs final cash grab that ended in disaster) wurm online is where the companies cash comes from why would new players play on wo when wu is a 1 time fee. after its wiped stop allowing exploited skillgain to remain and dont create windows of opportunity.

oh and remove the /who on all pvp servers

Edited by canie

6 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Most active epic players became active freedom players/quit because of the skill merge only going from epic to freedom one time, so epic became pointless to grind on

Deleting all the servers to replace it with one will just at best have a bunch of people show up for the excitement and hype only to disappear by a month or two, and the handful of players left currently will probably have left for good.  I'm of the opinion that if all servers get deleted, it should just stay that way and focus on one unified cluster to get rid of the whole lesser focus/skill split that epic has already suffered for so long.  Though I would prefer to just delete elevation since no one even cares about it, and merge the home servers into freedom as freedom servers so peoples long term work isn't just destroyed fully, but good luck with that ever happening because people will complain it will ruin their markets

+1 altough I would rather like to see home servers with pvp enabled, couse what's the point to build fortress without pvp? it's just an empty shell and showcase, like whole freedom

Healthier situation would be to separate all pvp from freedom, to avoid stacking items in safety of freedom or ability to cross to safe waters.

• Like 1

Just wipe everything, freedom, epic, all skills and start fresh from scratch for everyone with original nonteraformed Indy and Chaos maps :P

1 hour ago, kochinac said:

Just wipe everything, freedom, epic, all skills and start fresh from scratch for everyone with original nonteraformed Indy and Chaos maps :P

id say xanadu size but without it being a giant mountain but ya wurm needs a wipe and wurm unlimited needs to be taken back somehow i dont see any wo comeback when wu is on steam

There is no reason for home servers to exist if there is no pvp, and some people don't want them to go away. Maybe just changing ele to be like I suggested would work, but it would still divide the population across 4 servers.

Sounds good. Delete Chaos and fix skill transfers to go both ways. Then the PvPers won't be able to continuously hide themselves in safe zones.