Sign in to follow this  
olafhairybreeks

[Fixed] Horses grey again!

Just logged in after noticing the servers were down earlier, presumably for an update? I have 4 skewbalds and a chestnut, now they're all grey again. HALP.

• Like 2

Just to add, had a new foal arrived, fathered by one of my wild skewbalds. She's grey too. Is she supposed to be grey?

It seems like the horses are determined to stay grey! 

We're checking this out, we fixed it last update and it didnt happen so we're not sure what's causing it with the restart now. 

• Like 1

My Chestnut foal has changed back to being grey, this is one that Retro changed back to Chestnut after the last time this happened... and a wild Buckskin in my pens is also grey now...

2 minutes ago, olafhairybreeks said:

I'm actually finding it pretty funny now! ?

I'm the poor sucker who has to go around changing it! 

It seems that yet again code gremlins (different from cheeky gremlins) have snuck in, Working with Keenan in identifying what went wrong and what we can do about it! 

• Like 3

I have a fleet of grey horsies by now.  Wonder if any of them was the new colour since I still don't have any of the new colour and don't have time to log in every day to keep meticulous notes...Is there any way to find out if any of them were a new colour or not?  If not, that is okay, I will be the Wurmian with the grey horses, and since everyone else has new colours, grey horses will be the rare colour :P 

Edited by Fairyshine