Mthec

[Released] Mthec's NPCs - Crafter, Buyer, DeliveryContracts, MerchantCap, CustomTrader, ToolPurchaser, Banker, BeastSummoner

5 hours ago, Mthec said:

It is likely to be a problem with one of my mods.  What version of BuyerMerchant are you using?  There used to be a compatibility issue, but it was fixed in version 0.5.25.

Oh wow, I just checked and I'm still back at version 0.5.23. I'll upgrade now. Thanks!

• Like 1

I've been trying out the Beast summoner on my LAN, but we can't get it to take our money. I did set it to choose money as currency. We have large rats at 5c, and I'm trying to pay with a 20 coin of silver. Do we need to give it the exact price, or is there something else I'm missing?  @Mthec

hmm  @Mthec  I am trying to use the Buyer to buy by ql level.  But when I setup my ql 1 diamond for 1 copper and hit save prices the hit add item and selected diamond and put it in for ql 10 and 2 copper 10 iron it overwrote the ql 1 diamond one i put in there.  I know I must be missing something extremely simple but I have been trying for 4 hours now.  What the hell am I missing?

Edited by LightningRoc

On 8/13/2022 at 1:54 PM, Batta said:

I've been trying out the Beast summoner on my LAN, but we can't get it to take our money. I did set it to choose money as currency. We have large rats at 5c, and I'm trying to pay with a 20 coin of silver. Do we need to give it the exact price, or is there something else I'm missing?  @Mthec

The Beast Summoner will give change, so that's not the issue.

When you get to the trade window, does it say the correct price?  Does the Beast Summoner say the usual "<name> demands x coins to make the trade." message, and does that have the right price?  Any other messages in Event, or in the summoner's log?

22 hours ago, LightningRoc said:

hmm  @Mthec  I am trying to use the Buyer to buy by ql level.  But when I setup my ql 1 diamond for 1 copper and hit save prices the hit add item and selected diamond and put it in for ql 10 and 2 copper 10 iron it overwrote the ql 1 diamond one i put in there.  I know I must be missing something extremely simple but I have been trying for 4 hours now.  What the hell am I missing?

You're not missing anything.  I can't remember the details but for some reason I prevented any duplicates with the same template/material.  I think it was trying to prevent any confusion with which rows would be updated when you edit the prices/details.

Either I changed something along the way and never went back, or have learnt more since then, but I have it working now.

BuyerMerchant update

Download

Enabled multiple items with same template/material but different weight/ql.

17 hours ago, Mthec said:

When you get to the trade window, does it say the correct price?  Does the Beast Summoner say the usual "<name> demands x coins to make the trade." message, and does that have the right price?  Any other messages in Event, or in the summoner's log?

Everything runs normally through the creature-choosing, but then there is nothing at all in the trade window. If I choose 1 creature, there is nothing in the Event window, but if I choose 2 (out of the max 4) I get a message that the Beast Summoner didn't understand the number, so is giving me 1 - but then once again there is nothing in the Event window. 

There is a lot of mention of the Beast Summoner in the server log, though. I haven't found a "summoner's log" yet.

Spoiler

[04:18:33 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod beastsummoner loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.questions.CreatureTypeList during phase configure...

[04:19:00 AM] WARNING mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.beastsummoner.db.BeastSummonerDatabase: Unknown creature type byte encountered - 1299345679
[04:19:00 AM] WARNING mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.beastsummoner.db.BeastSummonerDatabase: Unknown creature type byte encountered - 1299345679...

[04:21:04 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:394)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler(Creature.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.answer(BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.java:95)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2527)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterMod.getTradeHandler(CrafterMod.java:609)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:394)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler$3(Creature.java)
    ... 15 more
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.getTradeHandler(BuyerMerchant.java:396)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler$2(Creature.java)
    ... 22 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.TradeHandler.<init>(TradeHandler.java:75)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:23)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.java:14)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.create(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:94)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.TradeSetup.getTradeHandler(TradeSetup.java:116)
    ... 23 more

[04:21:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:22:19 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.endTrade(Creature.java:2782)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureCommunicator.sendCloseTradeWindow(CreatureCommunicator.java:175)
    at com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade.end(BaseTrade.java:157)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2461)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)

[04:22:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:23:06 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[04:23:06 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop exists in getShops(), but cannot get via getShop().
[04:23:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: current mem in use: 1000M free mem: 789M Max mem: 2010M
player count: 1
bytes in: 3440 bytes out: 872330 total in: 3440 total out: 872330
Server uptime: 300 seconds. Unanswered questions:1
[04:23:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:24:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:25:41 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.answer(BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.java:95)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    ... 15 more
    at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.getTradeHandler(BuyerMerchant.java:396)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    ... 22 more
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:23)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.java:14)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.create(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:94)
    ... 23 more

[04:25:43 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureCommunicator.sendCloseTradeWindow(CreatureCommunicator.java:175)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2461)

[04:25:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:26:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:27:27 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
    ... 9 more
    ... 15 more
    ... 16 more
    ... 22 more
    ... 23 more

[04:27:58 AM] INFO FuelStorage: Refuelling:
[04:28:19 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null

[04:28:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
    ... 9 more
    ... 15 more
    ... 16 more
    ... 22 more
    ... 23 more

[04:28:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: current mem in use: 1000M free mem: 776M Max mem: 2010M
player count: 1
bytes in: 4294 bytes out: 27105 total in: 7734 total out: 899435
Server uptime: 600 seconds. Unanswered questions:1
[04:28:56 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Batta
added screenshots
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Batta said:

Everything runs normally through the creature-choosing, but then there is nothing at all in the trade window. If I choose 1 creature, there is nothing in the Event window, but if I choose 2 (out of the max 4) I get a message that the Beast Summoner didn't understand the number, so is giving me 1 - but then once again there is nothing in the Event window. 

There is a lot of mention of the Beast Summoner in the server log, though. I haven't found a "summoner's log" yet.

Thank you for the extra details.  Haven't quite tracked down the problem, but have a new version that should give a more helpful error message.

Download

If you could please try another request, then check the server log for the following line, and post the lines after it:

Shop exists in getShops(), but cannot get via getShop().

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Mthec said:

If you could please try another request, then check the server log for the following line, and post the lines after it:

Shop exists in getShops(), but cannot get via getShop().

@Mthec Thank you for your help.  With the new version, here is the message from the server log:

Spoiler

[05:35:17 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop exists in getShops(), but cannot get via getShop().
mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.TradeSetup$$Lambda$93/1863100050
mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterMod$$Lambda$122/1111379131
[05:35:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
    at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.answer(BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.java:96)
    ... 9 more
    ... 15 more
    ... 16 more
    ... 22 more
    ... 23 more

[05:35:55 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null

[05:36:00 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[05:36:00 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop exists in getShops(), but cannot get via getShop().
[05:36:04 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Battalan dismisses summoner Beast_Summoner_Lightheart with WurmID: 151045949953
[05:36:28 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Battalan created a summoner: 352422873601
[05:36:30 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[05:36:30 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop exists in getShops(), but cannot get via getShop().
[05:38:30 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
    at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.answer(BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.java:96)
    ... 9 more
    ... 15 more
    ... 16 more
    ... 22 more
    ... 23 more

[05:38:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Battalan- communication failed: 
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY(Communicator.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2390)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.delivery.DeliveryContractsMod.reallyHandle_MOVE(DeliveryContractsMod.java:396)
    ... 7 more
    at com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTradingWindow.addItem(BaseTradingWindow.java:219)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY$1(Communicator.java:3775)
    ... 13 more
    ... 16 more
    ... 22 more
    ... 23 more
    ... 29 more
    ... 30 more

[05:38:56 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null

[05:39:04 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.MessageServer: Broadcasting Serverwide Alert: The server is shutting down in 1 seconds. Reason: The server is shutting down.
[05:39:04 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.players.Player: Battalan lost link 5 secstologout.
[05:39:05 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down at: 
java.lang.Exception
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown$1(Server.java:3729)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$8$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:232)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1926)

Thank you @Batta.

It lists the Crafter mod there, what version is it?  It need to be 0.5.2 or newer, as it wasn't compatible with my more recent mods.

If that's not the problem I'll keep thinking.

Edited by Mthec

10 hours ago, Mthec said:

Thank you @Batta.

It lists the Crafter mod there, what version is it?  It need to be 0.5.2 or newer, as it wasn't compatible with my more recent mods.

If that's not the problem I'll keep thinking.

I'll check as soon as I get home from work. 

EDIT:  Oh wow

[21:28:55] Crafter version: 0.1.3-testing

It appears I haven't updated a few of my LAN mods in quite awhile!

I'll switch to the newest version and let you know if the problem persists. @Mthec

Edited by Batta

Thanks @Mthec.  Updating to the latest version of Crafter fixed the problem with BeastSummoner. 🙂  Much appreciated!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Batta said:

Thanks @Mthec.  Updating to the latest version of Crafter fixed the problem with BeastSummoner. 🙂  Much appreciated!

Nice, glad it's sorted for you.

@MthecI'm setting up a buyer merchant on the new server, using the most recent buyer merchant version (0.5.30).  On our last server, we were able to have duplicate items with different QL levels, for example diamonds = 50c but diamonds above 50 QL = 1s. However, every time I try to create the second entry, it overwrites the first one. This didn't happen with the previous version we had. Is there a workaround for this?

Edited by Batta

BuyerMerchant update

Download

7 hours ago, Batta said:

@MthecI'm setting up a buyer merchant on the new server, using the most recent buyer merchant version (0.5.30).  On our last server, we were able to have duplicate items with different QL levels, for example diamonds = 50c but diamonds above 50 QL = 1s. However, every time I try to create the second entry, it overwrites the first one. This didn't happen with the previous version we had. Is there a workaround for this?

Hmm, it should allow duplicates with different qls as you describe.

I didn't find quite that issue, but did have trouble with duplicate entries so I rewrote some things which may help.  At the very least, it will send a message telling you when it is skipping because it is too much of a duplicate.

• Like 1

@MthecI am having a issue with your custom currency vendor.  I have server currency on my server.  Its a coin that I made that your currency vendor takes, but the sleeping powder and anything else that I purchase from that vendor using that currency which is just a gold coin with a different name does not work.  Like the sleeping powder acts like a normal meal, the personal merchant contract doesnt spawn a merchant the buyer contract doesnt spawn a buyer merchant.  But if I put it on a personal merchant and sell it for normal gold coins it works just fine.  So I thought maybe it is the server tokens I created, so I tried selling it for normal silver or gold coins and nadda still acts like a normal meal.  I am totally confused is this normal behavior?  Is there a log or something that I can send to you that will help you to track down the issue?

That's not right at all.  Typically, it works on my end, which doesn't help.

One thing I did discover is that sleep powder only works if the weight is below 30 grams, if it's higher then it acts as a meal.  In the trade window the weight should read 0.03 (it's actually 0.025), is that correct?

Have you tried dismissing and creating a new currency trader?  Might sort things.

If there's nothing unusual in the server log, then the only other place is in the per trader log, which is in the main folder named othertrader_<wurm_id>.log.

If none of the above helps let me know, and I'll try adding some extra messages to the mod.

@MthecNew problem. We updated to the newest Crafter, and everything looks great except that it isn't recognizing our money. We can trade a weapon, bring down the QL and mail When done, but when we add our coins it won't acknowledge them. Tried several different coins, to make sure that it wasn't just objecting to one in particular.

Here's a warning from the logs. Maybe it's relevant?

Spoiler

[01:12:22 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: data: 4194305, x: -1, y: -1, size_level: 11, x | (y << size_level): -1
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO.getTile(MeshIO.java:318)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.setVehicle(Creature.java:18317)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.disembark(Creature.java:19016)
    at com.wurmonline.server.players.Player.disembark(Player.java:8386)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.VehicleBehaviour.action(VehicleBehaviour.java:720)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour.lambda$action$9(WrappedBehaviour.java:102)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour.action(WrappedBehaviour.java:233)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour.action(WrappedBehaviour.java:102)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ActionPerformerChain.action(ActionPerformerChain.java:77)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3685)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.action$1(BehaviourDispatcher.java:966)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor29.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterMod.behaviourDispatcher(CrafterMod.java:617)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.action(BehaviourDispatcher.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_ACTION(Communicator.java:7451)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2370)

[01:12:22 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: Attempting to find closest tile using: x: 0, y: 0 for an index of: 0

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

Crafter update

Download

Fixed issue with not accepting coins when using restricted materials.

2 hours ago, Batta said:

@MthecNew problem. We updated to the newest Crafter, and everything looks great except that it isn't recognizing our money. We can trade a weapon, bring down the QL and mail When done, but when we add our coins it won't acknowledge them. Tried several different coins, to make sure that it wasn't just objecting to one in particular.

Sorry about that, thanks for the picture it really helped.  Turns out when using restricted materials, if the coin wasn't on that list it was rejected from the payment.

2 hours ago, Batta said:

Here's a warning from the logs. Maybe it's relevant? 

It was unrelated.  Seems to be something to do with when a player, possibly a passenger, is getting out of a vehicle.  Not really sure.

• Like 1

For the MerchantDecayPreventionMod, I have not been able to get the merchants to keep food hot. The decay prevention works great, though.

I have this in the .properties file:

# If true then items will still cool in a merchants inventory.  Default true.
allow_cooling=false

What could I be doing wrong?

• Like 1

MerchantDecayPrevention fix

Download

Fixed allow_cooling not working.

15 hours ago, Brian said:

For the MerchantDecayPreventionMod, I have not been able to get the merchants to keep food hot. The decay prevention works great, though.

I have this in the .properties file:

# If true then items will still cool in a merchants inventory.  Default true.
allow_cooling=false

What could I be doing wrong?

Strange, I thought I had it working, but apparently not.  Fixed now, thank you for the report.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mthec said:

MerchantDecayPrevention fix

Download

Fixed allow_cooling not working.

Strange, I thought I had it working, but apparently not.  Fixed now, thank you for the report.

It looks like your fix is working now. Thank you so much, this is a big help on our servers!!!

• Like 1

@MthecBeen having this error for a long while now but have been ignoring it since it's just INFO and not seeming to cause any issues. However, wondered if there is a fix for this:

[10:52:19 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures: null
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor16.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.customtrader.CustomTraderMod.poll(CustomTraderMod.java:146)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll(Creature.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures.pollAllCreatures(Creatures.java:1834)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1975)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1911)

Could be a mod conflict on my end. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

4 hours ago, Ayluin said:

@MthecBeen having this error for a long while now but have been ignoring it since it's just INFO and not seeming to cause any issues. However, wondered if there is a fix for this:

Sorry, I can't help.

What's happening is, in order for my mod to do stuff whenever the game 'poll's a Creature you have to create a hook with modloader.  In the hook you can also tell it to do whatever it is it was going to do.  If that causes an error, it bubbles back up the layers.

If there's anything after:

It should tell you where the problem occurred.  But it may, or may not, help.

[08:40:31 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures: null
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor16.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.customtrader.CustomTraderMod.poll(CustomTraderMod.java:146)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll(Creature.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures.pollAllCreatures(Creatures.java:1834)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1975)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1911)
    at com.wurmonline.server.kingdom.GuardTower.getKingdom(GuardTower.java:111)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.checkForEnemies(Creature.java:17183)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.checkForEnemies(Creature.java:17176)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll$1(Creature.java:6219)
    ... 11 more

Well this isn't much more helpful, but this is the first time it happens in the server.log and then the previous post just recycles the INFO message.

2 hours ago, Ayluin said:

Well this isn't much more helpful, but this is the first time it happens in the server.log and then the previous post just recycles the INFO message.

It seems it's either a bugged guard tower, or bugged tower guard that may have lost its tower.

The log is saying that a tower guard is checking the local area for enemies, and a quick look at the code shows it checks if the guard tower is the same kingdom.  But for some reason the guard tower value is missing.

I'm afraid I can't be more specific than that.