Mthec

[Released] Mthec's NPCs - Crafter, Buyer, DeliveryContracts, MerchantCap, CustomTrader, ToolPurchaser, Banker, BeastSummoner

11 hours ago, Hakameda said:

It seems okay now, bdew pointed out that I was using a really old version of better farming. Though a different issue popped up. With setting max skill or max ql, it still imps over whatever you set it

Edit: No worries on late reply. Just a blind hope you may have still be keeping an eye on it

Do you mean they just keep improving, or that they go over but stop?  Those settings decide when the Crafter will stop, but they still use the Wurm crafting system.  So if the final improve action causes it to go over that is not adjusted.

I could add an option that forces the ql to the cap after they've been improved, if you want?

So I have them set to 91ql, but they still try and imp to 100ql

3 hours ago, Hakameda said:

So I have them set to 91ql, but they still try and imp to 100ql

Oh...  Were they ordered before the max ql change?  If so, that is because the ql the item is ordered at overrides so that buyers don't lose out.

I'll take a look and find out what's wrong.

Nah, that's what I thought too. I even thought maybe it was before the update or from updating his max skills on the fly.  So after updating I dismissed and reset his settings. Issue persists. Any log that would help?

I can't seem to reproduce it on my end, so I've added an extra log message to help narrow things down.

I also found another bug, and fixed that, although I don't see it affecting your issue.

If you could give it a run and paste the crafters .log file.  Thank you.

Download

Should be the bottom of the log about the pickaxe, I cancelled the hatchet at 93ql - https://pastebin.com/2BhVgEgt and this is how its currently set - https://prnt.sc/iJbk-QpwScFk

• Like 1

Thanks.

Okay, I think I know what's happening.  Was the pickaxe order placed before the mod update?  If so, that bug was the cause of the problem.  Although the Trade option said 'Improve to 91ql', in the column to the right it was saying 100ql.  If you check with a new order it should say 91ql.  If not, let me know.

The skill cap only affects the job options shown, once the order is placed the Crafter will keep going till it reaches the order.  Which was set to 100ql in this case.

Sorry about that.

Pickaxe was post update that I ordered it. I actually noticed that the improve to 90 works. But not improve to 91

I did also have one other curiosity. With sindusks mastercraft, would crafters already benefit from that? Reduced difficulty checks starting at 90-99 and 99.0 to 99.99

5 hours ago, Hakameda said:

Pickaxe was post update that I ordered it. I actually noticed that the improve to 90 works. But not improve to 91

Hmm...

It definitely says 91 in the 'QL' column, like this?

improve_ql.jpg?raw=1

I've added some more messages to the Crafter log, to try and track things down.  It will happen right after you place an order with the Crafter, no need to wait any longer.

Download

5 hours ago, Hakameda said:

I did also have one other curiosity. With sindusks mastercraft, would crafters already benefit from that? Reduced difficulty checks starting at 90-99 and 99.0 to 99.99

I haven't used the mod myself, but a quick look suggests Crafters would benefit.

I'll replace it tonight and double check em.

I also had a different suggestion (if your still working on it) It would be neat if you could give them enchanted tools, like coc/woa or efficiency. Id guess that would be tricky. As a secondary idea, I wondered if enchants applied to the crafter contract could be applied to actions specifically to the crafter it corresponds too. Things like mastercraft and woa/efficiency would make it alot more viable to push tools to higher ql. Currently I think it would take an eternity to hit 98+

I am confused as to how I add ql bands? I can add items, for example a Diamond and  buy a 1ql for say 10 iron, but I do not know how to add a 10ql diamond, when I select "new item" I lose the 1ql - looking for some help pls

Has anyone been able to get the Currency buyer to work??  No matter what I set the currency to and the price to people are able to buy the items for free even if I set the item to 10 currency.  ANy help would be great!  If I enchant a item or make it rare or anything like that my players can get the item for free.  I think that this is a bug but I am not sure @Mtheccould you verify?  I really wanna use this vendor but cant get it working

Edited by LightningRoc
additional information

On 7/14/2022 at 7:42 PM, LightningRoc said:

Has anyone been able to get the Currency buyer to work??  No matter what I set the currency to and the price to people are able to buy the items for free even if I set the item to 10 currency.  ANy help would be great!  If I enchant a item or make it rare or anything like that my players can get the item for free.  I think that this is a bug but I am not sure @Mtheccould you verify?  I really wanna use this vendor but cant get it working

Definitely not right, should still be working.

1) Check you have the latest version.  (0.3.7)

2) Any errors in the Wurm log, or in the currency trader log (e.g. .../WurmServerLauncher/othertrader_12345678.log)?

3) What item are you using as currency?  Any 'Advanced' settings?

4) What item are you selling?

5) When you say 'free' is that without anything in the players trading area, or with a wrong item?  Does the trader say anything different in Event?

6) Try dismissing and setting up a new Currency Trader.

7) Any other trade mods that might be interfering?

23 hours ago, Mthec said:

Definitely not right, should still be working.

1) Check you have the latest version.  (0.3.7)

Check  I just downloaded it the other day

2) Any errors in the Wurm log, or in the currency trader log (e.g. .../WurmServerLauncher/othertrader_12345678.log)?

None that I could see.  If you have a email that you feel safe giving to me in a DM I could e-mail you the log.

3) What item are you using as currency?  Any 'Advanced' settings?

A Item that I created thru a mod called Premium Currency. And I set the advanced settings for Gold since its made of Gold and a quality of 10 since that is the quality Level

4) What item are you selling?

Rare ada shovel with Harden and a few other enhants that I annot reall off the top of my head.  The one that is Wind of Ages and Circle of Cunning Combined.

5) When you say 'free' is that without anything in the players trading area, or with a wrong item?  Does the trader say anything different in Event?

Without anything at all in the players area.

6) Try dismissing and setting up a new Currency Trader.

I have tried that 5 times same result.

7) Any other trade mods that might be interfering?

Just all of your mods nothing else.

@Mthec  Im wondering if I have something in the config wrong could that be a possibilty?  Also was wondering on how to use these merchants as a player merchant  where players can put imtems they crafted in the merchant and sell those items.  I cannot seem to figure it out  I know its gotta be something simple

Edited by LightningRoc
eh
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, LightningRoc said:

None that I could see.  If you have a email that you feel safe giving to me in a DM I could e-mail you the log.

A Item that I created thru a mod called Premium Currency. And I set the advanced settings for Gold since its made of Gold and a quality of 10 since that is the quality Level

@Mthec  Im wondering if I have something in the config wrong could that be a possibilty?  Also was wondering on how to use these merchants as a player merchant  where players can put imtems they crafted in the merchant and sell those items.  I cannot seem to figure it out  I know its gotta be something simple

Thank you for the details.  There isn't much to the config for CustomTrader.  I still can't find a problem on my end, so I've created a new version with extra log messages:

Download

It should be as simple as completing another 'free' trade.  The messages will be in the per Currency Trader log files.  Hopefully that will help me point out the problem area.

For anyone else reading, I also found an unrelated bug with filtering Currency items.  Fixed version is below (already included in above).

Bugfix CustomTrader

Download

2 hours ago, Mthec said:

Thank you for the details.  There isn't much to the config for CustomTrader.  I still can't find a problem on my end, so I've created a new version with extra log messages:

Download

It should be as simple as completing another 'free' trade.  The messages will be in the per Currency Trader log files.  Hopefully that will help me point out the problem area.

For anyone else reading, I also found an unrelated bug with filtering Currency items.  Fixed version is below (already included in above).

Bugfix CustomTrader

Download

Will download install and attempt a new free trade asap.  Will post the results here asap.  An intresting detail I noticed is that the items with enchants  tho I did put a price of 12 antara gold coins on them it shows up as 0 antara gold coin.  The Items with out enchants show up fine.  But I will do a trade and post the log for you ASAP. @MthecI just thought that tidbit might give you something to go on until I get a break and can get to this.

On 7/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, LightningRoc said:

HEre is a image of it d6qSoZF.png

Edited by LightningRoc
better picture

[06:52:11 PM] INFO othertrader_4394426746113: Trade changed.
[06:52:12 PM] WARNING othertrader_4394426746113: Imbalanced trade detected.
java.lang.Throwable
    at com.wurmonline.server.items.CurrencyTraderTrade.setSatisfied(CurrencyTraderTrade.java:23)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CurrencyTraderTradeHandler.balance(CurrencyTraderTradeHandler.java:146)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll$1(Creature.java:6284)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor13.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.poll(BuyerMerchant.java:574)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll$2(Creature.java)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor12.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.customtrader.CustomTraderMod.poll(CustomTraderMod.java:146)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll(Creature.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures.pollAllCreatures(Creatures.java:1834)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1975)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1911)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

[06:52:12 PM] INFO othertrader_4394426746113: Gull received adamantine sickle, id: 13362201019650, QL: 25.0

Bugfix CustomTrader

Download

Thank you for the log and picture @LightningRoc, they helped me track down the problem.  It was a bug with the mod, which I've now fixed.

What was happening was that putting the enchantments on in a different order was causing the item to not match with the Currency Trader entry, thus not finding a price and trading it for 0.  In my testing I had only checked enchantments in a specific order, so missed it.  Sorry about that.  Let me know if you have still have issues.

• Like 1

@MthecMy game is now unable to launch since installing Custom Trader v.0.3.9. Would you please take a look and let me know if that's just a coincidence and it's something on my end? Code is a foreign language to me. Thanks!

UPDATE:  I tried removing buyermerchant mod and the game now starts. Is this fixable? 

Spoiler

[05:00:53 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.bytecode.DuplicateMemberException: duplicate method: <init> in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.TradeHandler
java.lang.RuntimeException: javassist.bytecode.DuplicateMemberException: duplicate method: <init> in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.TradeHandler
    at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.preInit(BuyerMerchant.java:247)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$6(ModLoaderShared.java:173)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:171)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.bytecode.DuplicateMemberException: duplicate method: <init> in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.TradeHandler
    at javassist.bytecode.ClassFile.testExistingMethod(ClassFile.java:685)
    at javassist.bytecode.ClassFile.addMethod(ClassFile.java:660)
    at javassist.CtClassType.addConstructor(CtClassType.java:1453)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.preInit(BuyerMerchant.java:203)
    ... 23 more

Edited by Batta

Sorry for the late reply @Batta.

It is likely to be a problem with one of my mods.  What version of BuyerMerchant are you using?  There used to be a compatibility issue, but it was fixed in version 0.5.25.