Mthec

[Released] Mthec's NPCs - Crafter, Buyer, DeliveryContracts, MerchantCap, CustomTrader, ToolPurchaser, Banker, BeastSummoner

Banker update

Download

Fixed turning towards players.

Updated customisation, you can now customise the model and remove Give-n items as with the other mods.

Removed the Changer face menu item and added an Appearance button in the Manage menu as with the others.

6 hours ago, Eject said:

@Mthec 😃

Maybe i forget this,

the banker also always looking at the southside, maybe i forget an update?

Eject

Done.

• Like 1

Sometimes, you are too fast for me =))))

Thank you mate!

@Mthecyour new banker update is not compiled (if this is the correct word), there is just the source code to download

Eject

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eject said:

@Mthecyour new banker update is not compiled (if this is the correct word), there is just the source code to download

Eject

Weird, when I went on Edit release the upload had failed for some reason.  Sorry about that.

Should be fixed now.

• Like 1

Hello again
I was wondering if there was a way to allow currency merchants to accept specific types of rarities?
We were hoping to trade so many rare bones for a supreme, so many supremes for a fantastic. Is that possible?

5 hours ago, pepofaec said:

Hello again
I was wondering if there was a way to allow currency merchants to accept specific types of rarities?
We were hoping to trade so many rare bones for a supreme, so many supremes for a fantastic. Is that possible?

Unfortunately not at the moment.  It's something I can definitely look into, but I'm going to be away for the next few days so it won't be particularly soon.

As a temporary possibility, you could use a BuyerMerchant which can give coin in return for items of a specific rarity.  But that may not suit your servers economy.

Even though it's a hugely modded, fast skill and timer it would still very much wreck the economy by doing so x.x
I'll wait lol I'll let the people I'm working with know but thank you : )

CustomTrader update

Download

Added new options for Currency Traders. Selecting item type works as normal, but now there is an optional Advanced button. Clicking this takes you to a new menu with the following options:

• Material - Currency must be of this material type to be accepted.
  • Exact QL - Currency must match this QL exactly to be accepted.
  • Minimum QL - Currency must be at or above this QL to be accepted.  Not checked if Exact QL is set.
  • Rarity - Currency must be the selected rarity to be accepted.
  • Full Weight Only - Currency must be the standard weight of the item (e.g. 24kg for logs) to be accepted.

All options have an 'Any' option (leave the QL fields blank), that will allow any currency of the correct item type to be accepted. Any current (or new, but not advanced) Currency will default to any in all categories, except Full Weight Only which is on by default.

On 7/8/2021 at 4:44 PM, pepofaec said:

Hello again

Done.  Also took the opportunity to add some other options.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mthec said:

CustomTrader update

Download

Added new options for Currency Traders. Selecting item type works as normal, but now there is an optional Advanced button. Clicking this takes you to a new menu with the following options:

• Material - Currency must be of this material type to be accepted.
  • Exact QL - Currency must match this QL exactly to be accepted.
  • Minimum QL - Currency must be at or above this QL to be accepted.  Not checked if Exact QL is set.
  • Rarity - Currency must be the selected rarity to be accepted.
  • Full Weight Only - Currency must be the standard weight of the item (e.g. 24kg for logs) to be accepted.

All options have an 'Any' option (leave the QL fields blank), that will allow any currency of the correct item type to be accepted. Any current (or new, but not advanced) Currency will default to any in all categories, except Full Weight Only which is on by default.

Done.  Also took the opportunity to add some other options.

Thank you so much! I'm super excited about this ❤️

• Like 2

I'm having an issue with the beast summoner NPC and get the following error with no further output or error logging

[02:43:36 PM] INFO ModComm: Activating 1 channels for player Mikon
[02:43:47 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null, please report.
[02:44:08 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.MessageServer: Broadcasting Serverwide Alert: The server is put in maintenance mode. Please log off immediately.
[02:44:23 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Mikon created a summoner: 13678855190273
[02:44:38 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null, please report.

At first there was a compatibility issue with one of my mods that was trying to insert old ItemIDs to shops that don't exist but I fixed that and still received this error, making me unable to manage the NPC

Edited by WesncIsMe

More issues with a stat trader. I tried to create a new item for priests only  and it returned the following

[06:44:56 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Mikon created a stat trader: 13698316760833
[06:46:15 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour: Mikon summoned creature Trader_Cryzahe, with ID: 13698316760833 at coords 1050,620
[06:46:17 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour: Mikon summoned creature Trader_Cryzahe, with ID: 13698316760833 at coords 1050,621
[06:46:35 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.MessageServer: Broadcasting Serverwide Alert: Mikon is now a Champion of Magranon!
[06:46:38 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:394)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler(Creature.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.OtherTraderTradeAction.action(OtherTraderTradeAction.java:139)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.OtherTraderTradeAction.action(OtherTraderTradeAction.java:155)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ActionPerformerBehaviour.action(ActionPerformerBehaviour.java:87)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour.lambda$action$10(WrappedBehaviour.java:106)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour.action(WrappedBehaviour.java:211)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviour.action(WrappedBehaviour.java:106)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ActionPerformerChain.action(ActionPerformerChain.java:81)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3543)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionStack.poll(ActionStack.java:247)
    at com.wurmonline.server.players.Player.pollActions(Player.java:6698)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers$1(Players.java:4641)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$6$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:181)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers(Players.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1916)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor33.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.toolpurchaser.ToolPurchaserMod.getTradeHandler(ToolPurchaserMod.java:204)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    ... 21 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:394)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler$4(Creature.java)
    ... 26 more
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor34.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterMod.getTradeHandler(CrafterMod.java:609)
    ... 27 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler$3(Creature.java)
    ... 32 more
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor35.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.getTradeHandler(BuyerMerchant.java:408)
    ... 33 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getTradeHandler$2(Creature.java)
    ... 38 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.TradeHandler.<init>(TradeHandler.java:75)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.StatTraderTradeHandler.<init>(StatTraderTradeHandler.java:24)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CustomTraderTradeHandler.create(CustomTraderTradeHandler.java:121)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.TradeSetup.getTradeHandler(TradeSetup.java:118)
    ... 39 more

[06:46:40 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.endTrade(Creature.java:2782)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureCommunicator.sendCloseTradeWindow(CreatureCommunicator.java:175)
    at com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade.end(BaseTrade.java:157)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2461)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2527)

BeastSummoner possible fix

Download

20 hours ago, WesncIsMe said:

I'm having an issue with the beast summoner NPC and get the following error with no further output or error logging

At first there was a compatibility issue with one of my mods that was trying to insert old ItemIDs to shops that don't exist but I fixed that and still received this error, making me unable to manage the NPC

Strange.  I'm really not sure what could cause this situation to arise.  However I've done an update that will try and recover from that situation.

If you could check the TRADER table in wurmeconomy.db, and see if the NPC is actually missing a shop, that might help narrow things down.  If, somehow, the shops had been removed.

16 hours ago, WesncIsMe said:

More issues with a stat trader. I tried to create a new item for priests only  and it returned the following

That error is caused by the same issue, not being able to find a shop for the trader.

Are there any other mods you are using that affect shops?  Specifically I'm thinking getShop might be being override and blocking these mods from getting their shop.

If the BeastSummoner fix does work, I'll release one for the other mods.  If not, let me know and I'll have another look.

Problem with the npc's, they all spawn in faceing south, and dont seem to turn to face players like there say they do.   Is it only my server, or is it that way for all?    I run so many mods it might be something else messing with them.   Banker at Spawn is one example if you want to hop on and see.     Scallywags server.

• Like 1

As i know, the problem with facing south is fixed at any update earlier

My npc´s all turning to players.

btw. dont try it with a gm, trade on npc with a player character and it will work

Edited by Eject
  • Like 1

KK so its on my end, we even have one banker that the manage account screen wont stay onpen more than a second.    No errors in the logs.      Wont turn for 0 lvl players either, when you first place they try to turn a lil then right back to faceing south.

• Like 1

Banker fix

Download

Fixed turning for more situations.
Fixed bank window closing because player wasn't near the token.

3 minutes ago, evilkilem said:

KK so its on my end, we even have one banker that the manage account screen wont stay onpen more than a second.    No errors in the logs.      Wont turn for 0 lvl players either, when you first place they try to turn a lil then right back to faceing south.

Sorry about that, thought I'd sorted turning.

As for the window closing, it turns out that was because the player wasn't near the village token where there bank is located.  In my test world I had them together, so it never came up.

Turning is good now, still have the screen closing.    I can move it closer to the towns token, so thats not a big deal.    Thank you for you hard work.

• Like 1

Banker fix

Download

Fix for the fix for window closing.

3 hours ago, evilkilem said:

Turning is good now, still have the screen closing.    I can move it closer to the towns token, so thats not a big deal.

No, you're supposed to say "Bad Mthec, get back to work and get it right this time.".

Sorry.

Yes That fix for the fix fixxed it.  Thanks again for your hard work.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 11:41 AM, Eject said:

Is there a way to keep Skelettons alive? They are always death after spawning 😃

I like to make a horror-dungeon

Maybe this is an idea fpr a beastmaster update or a new NPC (i know you love to create awesome Npc´s ^^)

A Dungeon NPC should just be created from GM´s and Players should just be able to start the dungeon for money.

Ideas to setup the dungen npc:

create different mob collections for each room like

Room1: 4 skelettons, 3 zombies

Room 2; 3 skelettons, 1 worg, 5 goblins

setup the coordinates like you do it with the whole NPC but here just for each collection.

setup a random loot for each creature (ql 80 sword chance 30% for goblins)

shout out a serverwide message if the dungeon is started by players (or make a countdown that players can choose)

auto-gift an item (or more) in the inventory, if all mobs are killed. (or if a collection of mobs (in a room) are killed)

Thats just some ideas i have atm 😃

Hello @Mthec😃

Is there a way to get a event manager npc? =)))

Eject

On 8/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, Eject said:

Hello @Mthec😃

Is there a way to get a event manager npc? =)))

Eject

Sorry, I've been a little busy with other things.  Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten.  🙂

• Like 1

More errors with the new update. I can manage just fine but when requesting the animal and when it brings up the trade window nothing happens. I think a mod I use is prolly also causing conflicts that I will look into

[02:00:16 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[02:00:16 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop for summoner (13678855190273) did not exist, creating a new one.
[02:01:37 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[02:01:37 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop for summoner (13678855190273) did not exist, creating a new one.
[02:02:13 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.answer(BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.java:98)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403)
        at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.toolpurchaser.ToolPurchaserMod.getTradeHandler(ToolPurchaserMod.java:204)
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        at mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant.getTradeHandler(BuyerMerchant.java:408)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        ... 29 more
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:23)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.java:14)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.create(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:94)
        at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.TradeSetup.getTradeHandler(TradeSetup.java:116)
        ... 30 more

[02:02:15 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureCommunicator.sendCloseTradeWindow(CreatureCommunicator.java:175)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2461)

[02:02:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
        at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.answer(BeastSummonerRequestQuestion.java:98)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403)
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        ... 23 more
        ... 29 more
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:23)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.<init>(BeastSummonerTradeHandlerCoins.java:14)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.BeastSummonerTradeHandler.create(BeastSummonerTradeHandler.java:94)
        ... 30 more

[02:02:49 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTradingWindow.addItem(BaseTradingWindow.java:219)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY(Communicator.java:3775)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2390)
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        ... 23 more
        ... 29 more
        ... 30 more

[02:02:53 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTrade: null

[02:02:55 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[02:02:55 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop for summoner (13678855190273) did not exist, creating a new one.
[02:03:08 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        ... 23 more
        ... 29 more
        ... 30 more

[02:03:10 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.BaseTradingWindow.addItem(BaseTradingWindow.java:219)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY(Communicator.java:3775)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2390)
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        ... 23 more
        ... 29 more
        ... 30 more

[02:04:11 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Mikon created a summoner: 14077028857601
[02:04:14 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.questions.Question: Summoner shop was null.
[02:04:14 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.economy.BeastSummonerEconomy: Shop for summoner (14077028857601) did not exist, creating a new one.
[02:04:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour: Mikon summoned creature Beast_Summoner_Crywind, with ID: 14077028857601 at coords 1049,622
[02:05:06 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        ... 23 more
        ... 29 more
        ... 30 more

[02:05:07 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Mikon- communication failed:
        ... 9 more
        ... 15 more
        ... 16 more
        ... 22 more
        ... 23 more
        ... 29 more
        ... 30 more

On 8/18/2021 at 8:07 AM, WesncIsMe said:

More errors with the new update. I can manage just fine but when requesting the animal and when it brings up the trade window nothing happens. I think a mod I use is prolly also causing conflicts that I will look into

Hmm.  Okay I've added lots more logging to try and narrow down the issue.

Download

Hopefully that will at least narrow it down to something I can fix.

@MthecWe're having a problem with Delivery Contracts, v. 0.5.12

A player packaged up a sailboat and sold it on his merchant. The buyer extracted it at a buoy without problem, but the ship is now unusable.  

- When I right-click on it, I get an endless "refreshing" and no info

- GM can't summon it because of the endless refreshing

- GM can't delete or destroy the ship

- When I try using a keybind to push it, I get [12:14:53] No item found with id 14997714580226

- Using the wand on the buoy tile, it shows that ship on the tile, with the ID mentioned above, but doing a #loadItem gives no result, not even an error message

- The seller changed ownership of the boat to the buyer, but the ship doesn't show up in either player's owned ships list

Edited by Batta