Mthec

[Released] Mthec's NPCs - Crafter, Buyer, DeliveryContracts, MerchantCap, CustomTrader, ToolPurchaser, Banker, BeastSummoner

It's just 1 6.40kg pile of ash, Removing it as gm didn't fix it. It lights the forge and everything, Just no imping. It also doesn't want to imp stone mine doors

Crafter update and bugfixes

Download

Added global restricted materials.  Now GM can limit which materials Crafters may use.  This works in combination with Per-Crafter restrictions, but cannot override globally blocked materials.

Type /restrictmaterials into chat as a GM to bring up the list.

Also fixed several bugs.

On 5/7/2020 at 12:01 AM, Batta said:

I've noted that the crafter can only take a certain amount of stuff at one time -- I think 5 items?  Ash Produce mod spawns a lot more than that, so it's possible it's overloading your crafter.  I'd test this theory by removing Ash Produce.

EDIT:  I mean you can trade only a very limited number of items to the crafter at one time, though you can eventually trade all your stuff for imping if you do it in small batches, one after the other.

Should be fixed now.

11 hours ago, Hakameda said:

It's just 1 6.40kg pile of ash, Removing it as gm didn't fix it. It lights the forge and everything, Just no imping. It also doesn't want to imp stone mine doors

I have a suspicion as to what the problem is, see if the new version fixes it.

If not, could you try turning on crafter output by putting this:

output=print

In your .properties file.  It should hopefully say what the problem is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mthec said:

Crafter update and bugfixes

Download

Do we need to do anything with our existing crafters when we add this fix?  Or will they just be updated?

1 hour ago, Batta said:

Do we need to do anything with our existing crafters when we add this fix?  Or will they just be updated?

No, the problem you posted was just blocking acceptance of orders, old orders will continue as usual.

• Like 1

Still seems unable to do stone mine doors, Trying metal now as well

I'm not sure what the problem could be.  Did you get any output using output=print?

Sorry took a bit, Crafter is working on mine doors but not imping them. [20:36:13] <Twinkywinky> I am currently currently working on 10 items for you.

And with the debug message on, Nothing is showing up. Metal items just get mailed right back to me

• Like 1

Crafter bugfix

Download

Crafter logs weren't being written to.  Now fixed.

13 hours ago, Hakameda said:

Sorry took a bit, Crafter is working on mine doors but not imping them. [20:36:13] <Twinkywinky> I am currently currently working on 10 items for you.

And with the debug message on, Nothing is showing up. Metal items just get mailed right back to me

Sorry about this, still not sure of the cause.  But hopefully with the fix to the message logging it should clear things up.  Check the individual log files in the WurmServerLauncher folder, if you haven't already, sometimes the messages can get log in the console output.

The only other idea I have at this time is to dismiss and replace the Crafter.  Have you tried that since the previous update?

Edited by Mthec
Forgot something.

[03:37:48 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Received - You enter Farmville.
[03:37:48 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Received - You enter Freedom Isles.
[03:38:51 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Improving mine door with rock shards
[03:38:52 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Received - The rock shards is in too poor shape to improve the mine door.
[03:38:52 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Improving mine door with rock shards
[03:38:58 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Received - The rock shards is in too poor shape to improve the mine door.
[03:38:58 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Improving mine door with rock shards
[03:39:16 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Received - The rock shards is in too poor shape to improve the mine door.
[03:39:16 AM] INFO Twinkywinky_2219913977089: Improving mine door with rock shards

• Like 1

It also prevents the server from running after updating, It also seemed to crash the server after loading i think

Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:394)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:576)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:571)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterAIData.sendNextAction(CrafterAIData.java:366)
    at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterAI.pollCreature(CrafterAI.java:61)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll$1(Creature.java:6017)
    ... 11 more

I can dm you the full log if you like

• Like 1

Crafter bugfix

Download

16 hours ago, Hakameda said:

*snip*

I can dm you the full log if you like

Yes please, if you wouldn't mind.  What I'm seeing there is that something is going wrong when removing the ash from the forge, but it works fine on my end so can't tell what the problem is.

I've hopefully fixed the issue with the mine doors, thanks for the logs, but you may still have problems starting up if the ash related issue is still causing problems.

Actually if you wanna know the weirdest thing, I reverted the version and now some of the crafters are working and imping metal things now

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hakameda said:

Actually if you wanna know the weirdest thing, I reverted the version and now some of the crafters are working and imping metal things now

Weird.  I guess don't argue if it is working, but it's strange all the same.

@MthecI just noticed that the Custom Trader is missing lingonberrywood as a wood type.  

• Like 1

CustomTrader and BuyerMerchant fixes

Download CustomTrader

Download BuyerMerchant

Added missing wood types.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:23 PM, Batta said:

@MthecI just noticed that the Custom Trader is missing lingonberrywood as a wood type.  

Interesting.  So in the Wurm Unlimited code there is a list of all the wood types, but for some reason it is missing lingonberrywood and orangewood.  At first I thought it was because they were less common wood types, but raspberrywood and blueberrywood are included.

Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

Hello! Im starting a new server with some friends and we are using the Buyer Merchant, Crafter and Custom Trader mods. 

When I click on a tile to place the custom trade, it always spawn facing the same direction. Is there a way to change it or maybe Im not doing it the right way?

They don't look at people when trading either.

I am trying to set up a market with sellers on two sides and an empty space between them for customers, but I'm not succeeding due to this problem. 

Spoiler

Screenshot-17.png 

All merchants are oriented to the same side:

Screenshot-18.pngScreenshot-19.png

2 hours ago, Norhi said:

Hello! Im starting a new server with some friends and we are using the Buyer Merchant, Crafter and Custom Trader mods. 

When I click on a tile to place the custom trade, it always spawn facing the same direction. Is there a way to change it or maybe Im not doing it the right way?

They don't look at people when trading either.

I am trying to set up a market with sellers on two sides and an empty space between them for customers, but I'm not succeeding due to this problem. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-17.png 

All merchants are oriented to the same side:

Screenshot-18.pngScreenshot-19.png

As soon as a player who is not a GM clicks to trade with them, they will turn to face the player.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Batta said:

As soon as a player who is not a GM clicks to trade with them, they will turn to face the player.  

Oh... Im so sorry. I was so worry trying to set up everything that I didnt even test it. Thank you very much, Batta. It's working wonderfully.

• Like 1

I seem to have a glitch with the crafter. We have been using it for quite a while, but recently I gave him 2 rare pickaxes and asked him to mail them when done. He finished the work and mailed them to me, but when we run our nightly restart they disappear from my inventory and end up in the mail again. I also noticed after he mails them they are still in his inventory. Not sure it anyone has had this issue or not. If you need some type of logs let me know and instruct me where to find them please. :)

Not sure what happened, but after the 3rd or 4th day it fixed itself.

Edited by Mynerva
issue fixed itself

I have a question on the crafter mod.  I'm probably missing something simple.  Here is my problem.  I get everything looking like it's going to work all the way up to the trade.  The trade window looks good,  but the crafter just won't take the item.  I've tried on a gm, and a regular toon.  On the toon that holds the contract and one that doesn't Nothing seems to work.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

2 hours ago, EmmaGrace said:

I have a question on the crafter mod.  I'm probably missing something simple.  Here is my problem.  I get everything looking like it's going to work all the way up to the trade.  The trade window looks good,  but the crafter just won't take the item.  I've tried on a gm, and a regular toon.  On the toon that holds the contract and one that doesn't Nothing seems to work.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

Not sure.  What are you trying to trade?

One thought off the top of my head, is the correct item selected from the Crafter section?  (e.g. blacksmithing, weapon-smithing, etc.) 

Anything else should be giving a message in Event.

I have chosen "all wood"  and left everything else default, I am trying to trade a spindle.  When I open trade in the gm mode it says "I have 0i" and then when I drag it into the trade window it stays there.  When I try it in player mode it says "how can I help?" When I open the trade window, but same result when I drag the item into he trade window nothing happens (it doesn't move down to the accepted items slot)  and when I click accept, nothing happens, the trade window just stays open.

I assume that the donate items and mail items boxes are check boxes.  Bu I even tried dragging the item into one of those.  When I do that it says I am to far away.

Those are the only events messages.

• Like 1

Crafter fix

Download

Fix for "All" material checkboxes.

On 7/13/2020 at 2:43 AM, EmmaGrace said:

I have chosen "all wood"  and left everything else default, I am trying to trade a spindle.  When I open trade in the gm mode it says "I have 0i" and then when I drag it into the trade window it stays there.  When I try it in player mode it says "how can I help?" When I open the trade window, but same result when I drag the item into he trade window nothing happens (it doesn't move down to the accepted items slot)  and when I click accept, nothing happens, the trade window just stays open.

I assume that the donate items and mail items boxes are check boxes.  Bu I even tried dragging the item into one of those.  When I do that it says I am to far away.

Those are the only events messages.

Thank you for the detailed reply.  I should have been more clear in my previous message, there should be at least one option in the top left window named "Improve to XXql".  Since you didn't mention any, I'm guessing something has gone wrong with the skills.

When I tried creating a new Crafter with all wood it wouldn't let me, and I found a bug in my code.  However I'm not sure how that would apply to your problem, as it prevented me even summoning a Crafter.  But just in case, dismiss the current Crafter and try the new version I have posted above.  I also added some more error text, which should help show what is wrong if that doesn't clear things up.

The donate and mail options are applied when you drag them down into the bottom left trade window.

EDIT:

Forgot to say, the error messages will only appear for GMs to prevent taking up players' Event.

Edited by Mthec
Forgot something.