Mthec

[Released] Mthec's NPCs - Crafter, Buyer, DeliveryContracts, MerchantCap, CustomTrader, ToolPurchaser, Banker, BeastSummoner

Just added the Buyer mod to my server and its working great so far. Saves me a ton of time for our trade events. 

• Like 1

Just found something - could we be able to manually put the weight amount in? For example, a goblin skull's default weight is 1kg for the buyer, but all my players butcher them at 3kg. Meat is also put in for .3kg, but raw butchered meat can weight much more than that. 

So, I set a default price and I am over paying players for 1 item, so it would be amazing to be able to dictate the weight as well as everything else. I tried to look in the wiki and their kg is not accurate either, nor are the GM spawned weights of items. I've found meat, fur, pelt, skulls (pretty much a lot of the butchered objects) to have the wrong raw kg amount. 

5 hours ago, WittleBunnBun said:

Just found something - could we be able to manually put the weight amount in? For example, a goblin skull's default weight is 1kg for the buyer, but all my players butcher them at 3kg. Meat is also put in for .3kg, but raw butchered meat can weight much more than that. 

So, I set a default price and I am over paying players for 1 item, so it would be amazing to be able to dictate the weight as well as everything else. I tried to look in the wiki and their kg is not accurate either, nor are the GM spawned weights of items. I've found meat, fur, pelt, skulls (pretty much a lot of the butchered objects) to have the wrong raw kg amount. 

Sure thing, shouldn't be too difficult.  The price scales with the weight of an item, so for the moment you could just set the price differently and it should charge the appropriate cost.  The default weights come from the ItemTemplates, but obviously some items differ when it comes to what the end product weighs.

As a side note, I've checked out the 1.9 beta and my current mods all seem to be compatible as is.  Which is nice.

Edited by Mthec
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mthec said:

As a side note, I've checked out the 1.9 beta and my current mods all see to be compatible as is.  Which is nice.

This is amazing news and that you for the fast response. 

I would adjust the money per the weight default, but I am really bad at math. This suggestion is more my selfish ask to avoid math xDDD  So no worries. It was just something I saw yesterday and thought would be a nice feature for people that rather set round numbers for the weight instead of work with the math. 

• Like 1

Just found another thing that is a bit odd. 

I have a trader that is suppose to take huge shod clubs at 1ql, and they spawn at 45ql. I had a player try to sell his clubs, but the trader wouldn't take them cuz they are damaged, but a shod club can't be repaired via player. Even if it could be repaired, it would be well above 1ql. Is there a way to tell the trader to take the damaged item in these special cases ? 

EDIT: this too can be easily worked around by telling people to bank their clubs, etc so they dont take damage, but they seem to take damage very quickly

Edited by WittleBunnBun

Update

Download

Weight can now be adjusted on the Price List so that prices for items with flexible weight (e.g. butchered products) can be more easily set. Leave blank to reset to default.

Accepts Damage option can now be set for each buy request, in which case damaged items can be accepted, using scaled QL for finding the correct entry.

On 3/16/2019 at 1:11 PM, WittleBunnBun said:

Just found another thing that is a bit odd. 

I have a trader that is suppose to take huge shod clubs at 1ql, and they spawn at 45ql. I had a player try to sell his clubs, but the trader wouldn't take them cuz they are damaged, but a shod club can't be repaired via player. Even if it could be repaired, it would be well above 1ql. Is there a way to tell the trader to take the damaged item in these special cases ? 

EDIT: this too can be easily worked around by telling people to bank their clubs, etc so they dont take damage, but they seem to take damage very quickly

Done, and done.

Sorry I took a little longer than I should have as I wanted to get the below ready for initial release.

New Mod Beta Release

Crafter

Download

A new type of NPC who accepts orders from players for items to be improved in return for money.

Uses the same contract options as BuyerMerchant so they can be bought by players or restricted to GM placement.

Placing an order

To place an order just "Trade" with a Crafter.  As well as items that are ready to collect the top left window will contain options for you to use.  "Improve to XXql" selects how high you want the item(s) improved, there is a separate entry for each skill the Crafter can use so you can also select different qls for different item types.  "Mail when done" will add an extra fee and when the item is done it will be sent to you in the mail, otherwise it will need to be collected from the Crafter in person.  "Donate Items" allows you to donate items to the Crafter that they will then use to increase their skill.  Want to have a high ql sword at some point but your local Crafter is still new?  Donate a bunch of low ql weaponsmithing items now and reap the rewards later.

Skills

Crafter skill set is configurable, choose between specific skills or skill groups (all metal, all wood and all armour).

Crafters gain skills as they work and can accept items as a donation to increase their skill.

Crafter learning can be disabled or capped.  For example, if you wish for Crafters to only improve to a QL limit, leaving higher quality to player crafting.

Initial Crafter skill level can also be set.

A per Crafter skill cap (under the server cap) can also be set by the owner when hiring.

Equipment

Assign a forge to your Crafter if they need to improve metal items.  This locks the forge from other players to prevent any kind of mix-up.  The Crafter will walk a small distance to reach it.

Just activate the contract and right-click on a forge and choose assign.  Once assigned you can also unassign the same way.

The Crafter will create their own tools and resources.  I may add it so that players and/or the owner have to keep the Crafter in stock, but if so it will be an option.

Offers "Mail when done" option (with configurable price).

Money

There are three server-wide options for what Crafters do with their earnings.

for_owner (Default) - 10% to tax, the rest for the owner to collect (same as merchants).

all_tax - All money goes to the King's coffers.  Particularly useful for GM controlled Crafters.

tax_and_upkeep - A percentage of the money goes into the owners deed upkeep, percentage is configurable (same as traders).  A good option for if you don't want players to get money directly, but to have some benefit of hosting a Crafter.

Crafters will hold onto money until the job is completed, if the Crafter is dismissed then the money will be refunded to the customers.

Pricing

Prices work on a scale, based on some research in the Trade forums.  Roughly speaking 70ql=10c, 80ql=30c, 90ql=90c, 91ql=1s.

There is a base_price modifier (default 1.0), plus skill specific modifiers (default 1.0, except "dragon armour" which is 10.0), if you wish to increase or reduce the prices.

Each Crafter has a "Price Modifier" option that can be set by the owner at any time, like merchants.

Other info

Crafters use the base human model that official NPCs do, so GMs can provide them with items to wear. (e.g. kingdom colours, coloured tunics, etc.)

Currently Crafters ignore stamina, due to the way creature stamina works vs. players.

Typing /crafters into chat will open up a "Crafters" tab where any Crafters that are working on items for you will let you know how many are being worked on and how many are ready for collection.  Owners can see total Crafter jobs using the contract.

Output can be adjusted to help with testing and general logging.  The default is "save", in which case all messages sent from the server to the Crafter, plus some custom messages indicating what the Crafter is currently doing, will be saved to a file in the server directory.  "print", as well as saving, logs that output to normal server output.  Finally, set "none" to ignore all Crafter work logging.  Trading logs, like merchants and traders, are unaffected.

Screenshots

Spoiler

hire.jpg?raw=1management.jpg?raw=1trade.jpg?raw=1assign.jpg?raw=1

Still some more features I would like to add but thought I'd get this version out for feedback.

Edited by Mthec
Screenshots added, and some extra detail.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mthec said:

New Mod Beta Release

Crafter

Is the Crafter something that players can set up, or only GMs?  If players can set them up, would it be possible to add a config so that GMs can choose to allow only admin?

56 minutes ago, Batta said:

Is the Crafter something that players can set up, or only GMs?  If players can set them up, would it be possible to add a config so that GMs can choose to allow only admin?

It works like the Buyer.  By default traders get contracts players can buy.  But if you change contracts_on_traders to false (and if you've already run the game with the mod update_traders to true) traders won't have them.  At which point GMs can just spawn them with their wand.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 7:30 PM, Mthec said:

Weight can now be adjusted on the Price List so that prices for items with flexible weight (e.g. butchered products) can be more easily set. Leave blank to reset to default.

Accepts Damage option can now be set for each buy request, in which case damaged items can be accepted, using scaled QL for finding the correct entry.

You are my guardian angel :D 

• Like 1

Пожалуйста, разместите ссылку, чтобы загрузить мастера на титульную страницу.

1 hour ago, Yarilo said:

Пожалуйста, разместите ссылку, чтобы загрузить мастера на титульную страницу.

Извините, думал, что я имел. Исправлено сейчас.

Sorry, thought I had.  Fixed now.

Can you please tell whether it is possible to install a certain quantity of the purchased goods from the buyer? For example, I need to buy 60 nails, how can I set a limit on the number? Thank you.

4 hours ago, Yarilo said:

Can you please tell whether it is possible to install a certain quantity of the purchased goods from the buyer? For example, I need to buy 60 nails, how can I set a limit on the number? Thank you.

There isn't a way to do that at the moment.  If you don't need your buyer for anything else you could put only enough money for 60.

I will look into adding it to the mod.

47 минут назад, Mthec сказал:

В данный момент нет способа сделать это. Если вам не нужен ваш покупатель Для что-нибудь еще, то вы смогли положить только достаточные деньги для 60.

Я посмотрю, как добавить его в мод.

Спасибо.

• Like 1

22.03.2019 в 22: 22, Mthec сказал:

В данный момент нет способа сделать это. Если вам не нужен ваш покупатель Для что-нибудь еще, то вы смогли положить только достаточные деньги для 60.

Я посмотрю, как добавить его в мод.

There is a problem. If you give the artisan for cutting stone a brick for improvement, he still takes it, but it stops working. The queue of improvements stops.

• Like 1

Bug fix

Download

Some un-improvable items were being accepted.  Any already accepted items will be returned to the owner in the mail with a refund.

6 hours ago, Yarilo said:

There is a problem. If you give the artisan for cutting stone a brick for improvement, he still takes it, but it stops working. The queue of improvements stops.

Thank you for the report.  It turns out some items that cannot be improved are not marked "NoImprove" by WU.

20 hours ago, Mthec said:

Исправление ошибок

Скачать

Были приняты некоторые непроверяемые предметы. Все уже принятые товары будут возвращены владельцу по почте с возвратом.

Спасибо за доклад. Оказывается, некоторые элементы, которые не могут быть улучшены, не отмечены "NoImprove" WU.

Привет, обновил мод, это стало ошибкой

[07:27:53 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.server.Server: com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.turnTowardsPoint(FF)V java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.turnTowardsPoint(FF)V at mod.wurmunlimited.npcs.CrafterAIData.setCreature(CrafterAIData.java:57) at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.getCreatureAIData(Creature.java:5952) at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.poll(Creature.java:5967) at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures.pollAllCreatures(Creatures.java:1819) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1979) at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1901) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555) at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Edited by Yarilo
  • Like 1

Bug fix

Download

Fixed 1.8 compatibility.

1 hour ago, Yarilo said:

Привет, обновил мод, это стало ошибкой 

Sorry again, I had been using the 1.9 beta to test and used something that wasn't compatible with current WU.

Nice job on the crafter mod. Very useful for low pop servers

• Like 1

Привет, все работает отлично, спасибо. Мод замечательный, только для нашего сервера.

• Like 1

20 часов назад, Mthec сказал:

Исправление ошибок

Скачать

Исправлена совместимость 1.8.

Извините еще раз, я использовал 1.9 beta для тестирования и использовал что-то, что не было совместимо с текущим WU.

Hi, set the coefficient 50 at the artisan (tools). Improving the tool in increments of 10 quality to 50 is in progression, and from 60 to 90 the price is the same at the same time very high. I guess you're already tired of you)

http://prntscr.com/n43gpp

• Like 1

Bug fix

Download

Pricing was incorrect for some pricing settings.

3 hours ago, Yarilo said:

Hi, set the coefficient 50 at the artisan (tools). Improving the tool in increments of 10 quality to 50 is in progression, and from 60 to 90 the price is the same at the same time very high. I guess you're already tired of you)

http://prntscr.com/n43gpp

Crafter mod, now with loot boxes.  What bug will you get next!  Thank you for your continued reports.

23 минуты назад, Mthec сказал:

Исправление ошибок

Скачать

Для некоторых параметров ценообразования цены были неверными.

Crafter mod, теперь с бабло коробки. Какой Жук вы получите следующий! Спасибо за ваши постоянные отчеты.

Thanks for your quick fixes!

• Like 1

Contract Mod - Can this be used to sell a barrel of liquids, such as oil or wine?

Crafter Bug fix

Download

Fixed error with donation jobs.

1 hour ago, KalXen said:

Contract Mod - Can this be used to sell a barrel of liquids, such as oil or wine?

Yes, it should work with pretty much any item or items.  I just gave filled wine barrels a test and it worked fine.